This is my second time staying here. Stayed in a king size room with husband and one yr old.
They have a shuttle to zip you back and forth to the malls. The driver is the friendliest guy!
The breakfast buffet is really great. The restaurant staff was so above and beyond helpful each morning when I showed up each morning with my one yr old.
When I asked for a late checkout, they offered 3pm! Wow!
Indoor pool and gym.
Free, fast wifi
Housekeeping was spotty for us. Baby naps in the afternoon so we need morning service and they turned out to be inflexible in this.
Hotel is expensive- location, location?
Rooms are not spacious, just average.
Pool is tiny.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Courtyard by Marriott Tysons Corner Hotel is not your typical Courtyard hotel. This new hotel is located in the heart of Tysons Corner, just 11 miles from downtown Washington DC, and is centrally located between Washington Reagan National Airport and Dulles International Airport, each just 15 miles from the hotel. We are the closest hotel to the Tysons Corner Metro Station on the Silver Line making access to the Nation's Capital a breeze. Take advantage of many of the Courtyard by Marriott Tysons Corner's great amenities such as Free Wifi, State of the Art Fitness Center, and On-Site Restaurant The Terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Marriott, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Tysons Corner Fairfax reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Tysons Corner Fairfax Hotel Mclean
- Courtyard Tysons Corner Fairfax
- Courtyard Hotel Mclean
- Mclean Marriott
- Mclean Courtyard
- Courtyard Mclean