We stayed here a while back, as our first port-of-call while on holiday to the States. We were impressed with the size of the room and even the size of the bed!! It was clean, cosy (as we woke up to a couple of inches of snow the first morning!!) and suited our needs. It was close to where we wanted to be (friends in Arlington) and being next to the Beltway, meant you could just about get anywhere in the car - plus it had good parking too!!
It gave us a great start to our trip to DC and surrounding area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Courtyard by Marriott Tysons Corner Hotel is not your typical Courtyard hotel. This new hotel is located in the heart of Tysons Corner, just 11 miles from downtown Washington DC, and is centrally located between Washington Reagan National Airport and Dulles International Airport, each just 15 miles from the hotel. We are the closest hotel to the Tysons Corner Metro Station on the Silver Line to be open on July 26th, 2014. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Tysons Corner Fairfax reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Tysons Corner Fairfax Hotel Mclean
- Courtyard Tysons Corner Fairfax
- Courtyard Hotel Mclean
- Mclean Marriott
- Mclean Courtyard
- Courtyard Mclean