“Wonderful!” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Paramus, New Jersey
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I stayed for a week at the Embassy Suites Tysons Corner in Vienna VA on business trip. The staff was terrific. Everyone was courteous and friendly. The food was great. Hotel is beautiful and clean. My room had a living room and bedroom, small sink and fridge. Stylish furniture and decor. I felt right at home in my nice comfortable king size bed. I will definetly stay at any Embassy again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
  • Korean first
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

If you are wanting convenience for DC activities this hotel is a bit out of the way. The hotel gives free shuttle rides up to and from 11pm to the Dunn Loring metro- about 10-15 minutes. Then a good 20+ minutes into some of the popular sites in the city though.
We stayed on a crazy busy weekend and only had a couple of long waits for the shuttle.
That said, it was worth the travel hassle. The rates were amazing, the service was wonderful. The rooms, while not the most updated suites we've been in, were clean and comfortable. We try to always stay at Embassy Suites when we travel and service wise, this was probably one of the better ones...especially considering how super busy it was. I highly recommend this if you don't mind the extra time getting in/out of DC!!

• Stayed March 2013
Willard, Mo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

I would stay here or at any Embassy without hesitation. My wife and I stayed here a week and we have no bad comments. We liked the room the parking Breakfast was great, the staff always greeted us with a smile.

Bayside, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

I would stay here without a second thought. I stayed here for a couple of weeks at the end of 2012 and enjoyed it so much that I just came back from staying there for a couple of nights. I loved that it had a living room and a bedroom, but it also had a sink and a fridge! When I stayed, it included free parking and free breakfast, where there was a made-to-order egg/omelette station. I was hesitant at staying here at first, but I'm glad that I did. The staff here was friendly and would always greet me with a smile. I would definitely come here again!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

I would stay here again without any hesitation. My suite had a living room and bedroom and could easily accomodate a large family or group of people. I heard no noise from the hallway or other guests from inside the suite and my room was located by the elevator. The staff was very friendly and helpful with directions, recommendations, and dinner reservations. There was a lifeguard at the heated, indoor pool. The hotel was surrounded by the construction of the new Metro stop. However, we didn't stay here for the views and no noise was heard anywhere inside. We were four traffic lights away from the Tyson's Corner shopping center. The complimentary hotel shuttle took guests to the metro, airport, and the mall regularly. There was a Manager's Special happy hour for a couple of hours in the evening with complimentary drinks. Finally, the breakfast was a full breakfast buffet, complete with a made-to-order omlette station! I gave it four stars instead of five because, while the interior of the hotel was clean and my room had updated bed linens, the carpets everywhere and furniture in my suite looked dingy and dated. I didn't really want to sit in the living room space in my suite.

Delray Beach, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

Upon check it was clear that this was not going to be a quiet weekend as anticapated. Hotels in this area usually cater to the business traveler and weekends are generally quiet. Not our weekend! When we arrived at the hotel we also arrived with three (3) very large groups of teenagers. They were very loud and took over the entire hotel. I did not think teenagers should be allowed in the bar/lounge area as this was our only get away, but i guess the parents needed to calm their nerves too! It was not easy getting an elevator to the room as they turned into toys. The screaming, yelling and running up and down the hallways was very stressful. I felt like I was in a gymnasium the whole weekend! On the last night of our stay, the groups checked out and we were able to enjoy our nice quiet weekend for one (1) night. I believe the hotel should be required to disclose this information to other quests that are staying at the hotel and are not part of these large groups. Not do so, is a total disservice to the other guests!

My rating was based on our last night at the hotel

Room Tip: Call the hotel in advance to make sure there are not large groups booked during your stay.
Beavercreek, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

I have stayed here several times, and keep coming back! Good location. Wonderful free breakfast, with cooked-to-order omelets and other hot choices, as well as yogurt, fruit, pastries, etc. The rooms are nicely appointed. The bed was very comfortable, with lots of pillows. Cleaning was excellent. I like the little fridge, and 2 large flat-screen TVs. Internet service worked flawlessly.
Hotel Staff was very accommodating.
The manager's reception is very nice. Trevor is an excellent bartender and anticipates peoples' needs while juggling lots of bar orders.

Room Tip: My bathroom had a walk-in shower instead of a tub; next time I will request a room with a tub.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Been to Embassy Suites Hotel Tysons Corner? Share your experiences!