“Clean rooms with great location!” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #12 of 14 Hotels in Tysons Corner
Pasig, Rizal, Philippines
“Clean rooms with great location!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

I booked a tour with L&L tours from New York and had this 2-day tour with them. During the night of the tour, we were booked at this hotel and I find the rooms clean and decent. I was with my friends and we were 4 in a twin double bed room and i find the space quite a bit insufficient. Well, if the 4 of you have a big luggage, then you're gonna lack space to fix and organize your things.

The room has a TV, microwave, mini fridge, coffee maker, they have tea and coffee... typical hotel amenity. They also have wi-fi and has decent speed as well. Air-conditioning is cool and there is also heater.

The bed was comfortable and clean and found no stains. My only concern is that i found 2 black bugs on the floor crawling though I don't think it's harmful. I think it's because the room was located beside of a garden and it might have crawled in from the door.

The location is great! it's near the train station, Best Buy, TJ maxx, and some car showrooms like Nissan, Range Rover and Mazda. But that's not why it's great. The place is very quiet and peaceful. You won't be afraid when walking outside at night.

Overall, this place is great for a decent price.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Located in the land of over $200/nt hotels lies this cozy motel. They offer clean serviceable rooms at a decent price. Rooms are mpt the biggest but they are clean

Also you get breakfast with your room

They offer drive up convenience and have elevators to get upstairs if you need

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

I came in for a business trip and stayed for about a month . Wasn't to familiar with the location. Thanks too a young Hispanic man of the name of Santiago . Beyond Excellent customer service from him. He explains everything in the Tyson corner area . From the Walmart next block to a great place to eat Peruvian chicken. Breakfast and the shuttle service was a great plus as well. I recommend this place too anyone who decides to stay here .

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Vienna, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

It was one of my best time to have room there with quiet area no noise, also wounderful place good staff at the front office friendly and helpful. There are giving a good room service and very clean rooms and large also and they offer a free parking area which is large and safe also they have rooms for smoking and non smoking with good view also i realy like this place i will keep stay there untill the end of my trip they have shuttle hey will drop you any place thats within three miles from the hotel location.

Have a nice day.

Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
JACKSON
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

We spent 4 nights in this hotel. Although the building is an older motel style building we were very comfortable here. We did not plan on spending a lot of time at the hotel since we were sight seeing most of the time during the day. However, the room was clean and comfortable. The interior courtyard room on the ground floor for us was nice, since we were able to make use of the the nice gazebo in the courtyard to wind down after a long hot day. All the staff we encountered were friendly and helpful. The breakfast was good and the ladies working the breakfast bar seemed to be on top of things when things got low. The shuttle service to and from the Metro was a great perk and convenience for us.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Boston, Massachusetts
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I have been traveling for a very long time and let me tell you that I have never been in a place like this during my business trips. When I made my reservation two weeks ago they assured me that this was a really nice place to stay since my wife had some doubts staying here after reviewing the negative reviews. What a surprise, we should have trusted our instincts. After a long travel we went to the front desk to check in, the two clerks seem to be very busy since they did not acknolowdge we were there after 10 minutes. The arabic or russian guy was on his cell phone and the lady was too busy finishing her diner. Not a first good impression!Then we saw an african guy coming from the front door in shorts who went straight to the front desk counter and handled some papers to the other guy, not sure if he was an employee but he went inside to one of the offices. After been in there for a while finally the lady asked us if we needed help, figure it that we were just standing there for no reason. We got checked in into our room and what a surprise: Carpet was wet because there was water leaking from the bathroom vanity. Rusted taps, we were ready to take off but we did not know the area and our reservation was prepaid for three nights. The next day in the morning we noticed the patches on the ceiling still showing white and paint with a wrong color paint which calls your attention. The security bolt door was broken. We went to the front desk to speak to the manager and cancelled our reservation. The manager had no clue of what to do in these situations, he kept bitten his nails while talking to us and when to get another guy, manager or supervisor whom also was unable to resolve our problem, they did not know how to handle prepaid reservations.UNBELIEVABLE that they have managers title.I guess my 15 years son would have been more helpful than both of them. My wife asked if there was another person on top of them and they looked at each other and responded that the GM was already gone for the day when it was 10 o' clock in the morning (Is this business hours in Virginia) and he was not going to be back until the following week. (these people are clowns) I can't believe that no one was train enough to resolve our issue. They do not have professional business ethics at this place, they will treat expeida customers by providing the worst customer service. I'm an engineer for the project that is going on in the Tysons Corner area and my Company suggested to negotiate speacial rate with them, there is no way that I'm going to do this after having this horrible experience. I'm forwarding this email to my network as well. I never got my money back and hopefully the "management " or who ever is encharge uses it to train their people better.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
TysonsGM, General Manager at Comfort Inn Tysons Corner, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
I reviewed your comments regarding your stay at our hotel. We take great pride in our hotel and in the services we offer and I am disappointed to hear that we fell short of your expectations. We are constantly striving to improve our product and services, and it is through comments like yours that we are able to recognize any deficiencies that may exist and correct them. We apologize if this was not the case during your stay and have reviewed the room inspection process with the Executive Housekeeper to ensure our strict standards are maintained at all times. We conduct an inspection of our guest rooms with our Housekeeping staff on a daily basis. We also conduct ongoing training with our Housekeeping staff to recognize and report any issues that may arise.
Again, we apologize for any inconvenience you experienced with us and hope that you will consider the Comfort Inn again if ever staying in Tysons Corner in the future. Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us because we are always looking for ways to improve our hotel.
I can be reasched at in office if you would like to discuss your stay in further detail.
Wayland K. Campbell GM
703-448-8020 EXT: 1500

Been to Comfort Inn Tysons Corner? Share your experiences!