“Convenient to Shopping and Business” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #12 of 14 Hotels in Tysons Corner
Mesa, Arizona
“Convenient to Shopping and Business”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

This Comfort Inn has it all: reasonably priced, an easy drive from Dulles, near a soon-to-be-finished Metro station and the Leesburg Pike, and close to business and shopping areas. The staff is friendly and helpful, and the complimentary breakfast is basic, but a good start to your day. My room has always been clean and comfortable, and provides WiFi (a little slow, but free). For a business traveler on a budget, this is the place!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Lancaster, Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

Our family stayed here three nights to visit D.C. Upon arriving, our room was average in quality as compared to the other hotels we had stayed in for this trip. The mattresses had plastic zip covers and were very clean. The rooms were clean, just not updated and could use some maintenance, paint, etc. We immediately went to the front desk to get D.C. brochures and maps, and Emmanuel Cavalcante was the NICEST and most helpful front desk manager on our 14 day trip thus far. He seems to have a genuine interest in helping and giving advice on the area. The breakfasts had the typical choices offered by other Choice Hotels, and it is a blessing to have a free breakfast when traveling. They had free cookies in the evening on one night. The dining area is clean.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for a cheerleading competition and first impression was motel. Although the front desk was very sweet the first thing on of my teammates saw when they walked in their room was a roach sitting on their bed. Ten later in the night 2 other girls found roaches on their pillow and in their bathroom! The location is the only thing that makes this place anything. If could give it 0 stars I would. Very disappointed!!

• Stayed March 2013
Luanda
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

Enjoyed my stay. The hotel personnel's are very helpful specially Emanuel was very kid and patient. Emanuel speaks Portuguese and I felt at home.

I would recommend other travelers!!!!

Would be better if there could be a variety of chooses for breakfast, same thing every single day is NOT GOOD! Maybe you could have a restaurant in the hotel to avoid leaving the hotel.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

It is with great pleasure that I write to congratulate Comfort Inn Tysons Corner.
I've been staying with my daughter and niece for four days and was delighted with the service and care.
I would like to thanks Mr. EMMANUEL CAVALCANTE ,your brazilian Front Office Manager for his kindness, dedication and competence.

No more, subscribe myself,

(21) 9767-3048

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Wheeling, West Virginia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

So if you want to stay outside of DC and you want to be around a lot of shopping and eating, this is the place to be. I stayed here for two nights, and had a king room. My room was a typical business room. Bed was clean and comfortable, plenty of room to work in the room. Wifi is horrible. I could never get my phone or tablet to connect, and my passengers also said they couldn't get it to work. Breakfast was very good, and they had a large selection to choose from. They also offer a small managers reception in the middle of the week at night. You are not going to be eating prime rib, but it's good food and free. The staff is hit and miss. The day I checked my group in there were two people working. One of the ladies did whatever she could do to get all of my group in their rooms. The other women working didn't even look up when she was talking to me. The female working the dinner bar was super nice, and very funny. So overall I would stay here again, but I may be more likely to say something about some not all of the staffs lack of customer service.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Freeport, Maine
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

We arrived at the hotel and were treated as if we were family from the first day of our stay. The staff was very helpful and friendly. A few days into our stay we were treated like family,the staff was very attentive to our needs.

We found the room to be clean and private, alot of hotels we have stayed at and payed alot more per night cannot compare to these rooms. by far the cleanest and the best we have stayed at.

We recomend this hotel to others, the staff is the best anywhere, and they see to everyones needs. They serve a great breakfast and unlike many others these breakfasts are hot. Also every Tuesday and Wendnsdays they serve a great dinners with cocktails if you choose to partake.

I would consider this a 5 star hotel. when in the DC area book a stay here it is the best bang for the buck in the area.

R. Stephon and Family

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Been to Comfort Inn Tysons Corner? Share your experiences!