“Good hotel, less than average for HGI” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Bed N Breakfast
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Tysons Corner
Chino Hills, United States
“Good hotel, less than average for HGI”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

Worst Hilton Garden Inn I have ever stayed in. Yet, it is still a good hotel. Put it in the same class as a Holiday Inn Express. New-looking, kept clean. Restaurant food pretty good, service severely lacking but pleasant. Great beds (true to Hilton group form) Small hotel in average location with terrible views all around and a staff that seems indifferent. Legislated smiles...

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Zushi, Kanagawa Japan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

Very nice property located off the main road which keeps the noise down. Parking is underground under the hotel and is very affordable. Restaurant and bar are both good but as usual, a little on the expensive side. Free wi-fi is always a huge plus for me and had zero internet issues here. Bedding was very comfortable and housekeeping does a great job. The only drawback I would offer is the free hotel shuttle. Leaving the hotel is never the issue, but if you are planning to use it for your return, forget about it. Between the front desk and the drivers, they are unable to communicate a location. Hotel manager did call and we spoke, but just keep that in mind if you are counting on the shuttle as a factor in selecting this property. I do believe the manager was receptive and will resolve this issue in the future and I will stay here again.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Apex, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

This was a great hotel and was well worth the price. It was a terrific location, both close to a Metro station so we could get into DC and close to the American Girl Doll store, which is what my daughters wanted to see.

Charlotte, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

The bedding, including the pillows and comforter, were not to my liking and I found it almost impossible to sleep. The AC Unit was also extremely finicky and was either too warm or too cold. This did not help with me being able to sleep. The hotel also put me right out front of the elevator, which is unnerving to be a single, young, female in that type of a situation. I did not report any of the problems, as I was only in town for one night for business. Had I been staying longer, I definitely would have.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Bishopville, Maryland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

My husband and I stayed here in October because our son was having eye surgery nearby. We usually stay at Hilton Garden Inn and always stay at Hilton hotels. We thought this hotel was not as nice as we normally stay in. The beds were great but the carpeting in the room was nasty dirty and old. It was also torn and ripped in places. The chair and decorative pillows in our room were also strangely missing. The ceiling looked like it was half painted. It was almost like they were in the process of remodeling our room and then decided to let people stay there!

We paid extra for the breakfast both mornings we were there. The first morning (a weekday) it was pretty good. We all had omelets. The next day we were told they wouldn't be making any cooked to order eggs. We were not given a reason but still charged the same amount. I think if they are not going to offer a large part of their breakfast buffet, they should take down their sign and let people know ahead of time so we could have gone elsewhere. On the plus side, the hotel was convenient, safe, affordable parking and the room was clean minus the carpeting. But we will probably not stay here again.

Charlotte, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

Overall, a nice hotel But after having a 2way device go off all night in our room because we could not turn it off was not restfull. The hotel accommodated us by offering us a free meal. This was no where close to the cost of the room rental. I would stay again because of everything else the hotel offered, but I would reallly have to consider other hotels in the area that were priced accordingly.

Springboro, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

It was a nice hotel, but I would not recommend prepaying to secure the rate when you need to have more beds for more people. We did not get the rooms with 2 beds we requested and were offered a pull out bed instead. The TV did not work as well.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Tysons Corner? Share your experiences!