“Fine choice” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Tysons Corner
Hackensack, New Jersey
“Fine choice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

This hotel is a great place. Staff is very friendly. Room is well-appointed; beds are very comfortable. There is a nice breakfast selection available. I needed to use a computer during my stay-one was readily available in the business center.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Corona, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

I had a 2 week business stay in Tyson's Corner. When booking, I found several of the area hotels to be very pricey. The Hilton Garden Inn was tucked away from the shopping traffic, but still walkable to the mall and restaurants. The shuttle driver is very friendly and will take to the metro train stop. The breakfast was varied everyday with lots of options. Great value for the price.

Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

Stayed here while in town to see baseball games at Nationals stadium. We regularly stay at HGI hotels and are Hhonors members. This was an excellent hotel especially for the rate we paid. It was half or less the price you would pay in the city. The drive in to the city was only about 15 miles but traffic is heavy so if you are not patient in traffic this is not for you. We are so the time spent in traffic was well worth the money saved. Parking in indoor secure garage $5 a night compared to $25 to $50 in the city. Great breakfast clean hotel, the usual extremely comfortable Garden Inn beds. Great stay!! Go there and save yourself a bunch of money on a weekend stay in D.C.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

The entire staff was courteous and helpful. We were even able to check in early!!! My only complaint was that my kids found someone's contact lenses in our room. So, that was kind of gross, but other than that, we had a great time! The guy who was driving the shuttle was even nice enough to stop at a pharmacy on the way back from the mall so that I could get my daughter medicine. We would definitely stay here again!!

Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

My daughter and I stayed at Hilton garden inn Tyson corner.We enjoyed the room and the bed system very much!During the night ,it become cold and we turned on the heat that worked fast.All the staff was one of the most professional through and courteous.Each staff members specially Johannes at front desk and the shuttle driver Jose has demonstrate a compelling desire to make our stay special and memorable.I will recommend this hotel to all!!!!

Red Oak, Iowa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

I stood in line forever to get checked in, I actually ran errands and came back and still had to wait. The front desk clerk was unorganized and couldn't find a parking pass for me. He was apologetic but it was still very chaotic. When I asked for non-down pillows I was brought one little pillow to replace 4.

As mentioned, the parking garage is a bit challenging. However, if you go slow I didn't have a problem parking. My GPS got me to the hotel with no problems. All of the construction in the area is really obnoxious.

My room was clean and I had a nice corner room that was very quiet. A very comfortable bed as well.

The difference between the night staff and the day staff is remarkable. The day staff went out of their way to accomodate me and they made up for the frustration from the night before. I'm not sure, however, that I would look to stay here again next time I'm in the area for business.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

Very nice, clean, efficient hotel. This hotel was an excellent value for the price. The breakfast was very good and the staff all very friendly. The only draw back was it was a little difficult to get to.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Tysons Corner? Share your experiences!