“Not as good as the one in MD” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Capital Grille Tysons Corner is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: You are cordially invited to join us for an evening or afternoon of relaxed elegance and exceptional cuisine. Our impressive menu of nationally renowned dry aged steaks and the freshest of seafood will ignite your culinary imagination as our award-winning wine list of more than 5,000 bottles awakens your inner sommelier. And as our gracious, knowledgeable servers delight you with their uncanny ability to anticipate your every need, you’ll experience firsthand why the American Culinary Federation recently bestowed upon us their “Achievement of Excellence Award.” Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion or hosting a business luncheon or dinner, we can help you flawlessly pull off any private dining event. Our event planning staff has extensive experience and the ideal materials to work with—a capital setting, distinctive food and unmatched service. Located on the corner of International and Route 7.
Woodbridge, Virginia
“Not as good as the one in MD”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

I like the food--huge portions, a variety of dishes and above average quality. I think that the resturant is pricey--everything is a la carte and unless you go on off times the noise level makes conversations difficult--in other words,, the atomosphere not pleasant at all times.

Visited September 2012

85% Recommend
Falls Church, VA
“Excellent for a Special Occasion”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

Went here to celebrate our 10 year anniversary and they decorated the table especially. This is our "special occasion" go-to and we always have a good time. The food is always excellent and the service is exceptional. It is always nice to see how the "other half" live!

Visited January 2013
Vienna, Virginia
“Capital Grille, restaurant week”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

Our dining experience at Capital Grille was less than favorable. Our salads were very pedestrian, lacking in taste and were quite boring. Our waiter brought us the wrong side dish and our bill included a charge for two items that were to be included in the price of the dinner. We felt quite rushed, perhaps they were attempting to turn over tables too quickly? They removed my plate before my husband had finished eating. Overall I wouldn't recommend this restaurant, the food was unimaginative and not well prepared.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Northern VA
“Great dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

My husband has been wanting to take me here for a while, but I kept declining because it's pricey and with the economy we have started scaling things back a bit. We went here on Wednesday when I saw it was part of the DC metropolitan area's Restaurant Week and I am so glad that we did. I have to say that everything was great from start to finish. We arrived a little early for our reservation and had a drink at the bar. The bartender was really nice. We both ate from the restaurant week menu which was about $35 per person and included soup or salad, entree, and dessert and each of us ordered one of the $7 house wines. You just cannot beat that! The service was excellent and the food was even better. This place was BETTER than Ruths Chris, and I do love Ruths Chris! My husband wanted to go "Fred Flintstone" on the bone of his steak, and I thought that was so funny! But seriously, if he could have, he would have picked up that bone and went to town. I had the creme brule, and it was THE BEST creme brule I have ever had. Love, love, love, love this place!

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Williamsburg, Virginia
“Excellent food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

Nice atmosphere in this restaurant. Food, service and wine were excellent. Located in the heart of Tysons.

Visited January 2013