“Good Mall Pizza” 4 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Luciano Italian Restaurant & Pizzeria
7946 Tysons Corner Center (Rte. 7), Tysons Corner Center, Tysons Corner, VA 22102
703 893 8488
Good for: Families with children
West Chester, Pennsylvania
“Good Mall Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

I ordered a personal pizza and thought it was extremely delicious for mall pizza. However, the service was spotty at best and even got up and refilled my drink. I have excellent pizza joints in my backyard in Philly but this is a good pizza place for DC area.

Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States
“Delicious Italian”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

My daughter & I were very pleasantly surprised that the food & bread here was so wonderful. The restaurant is located in the mall at Tysons Corner, but the service and varied menu ( anything from Pizza to veal dishes are prepared perfectly. The portions are very nice too.

Visited November 2013
Silver Spring
“This Luciano's has changed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

We always enjoy eating at this Italian restaurant in Tysons mall. We stayed away from the area for a year because of extensive construction on the interstate and around the mall. So we were really looking forward to their delicious pizza last weekend. (Second only to Grotto pies). We noticed a difference immediately. The pizza is ok and the Caesar salad was very off-putting--something about the dressing.
Anyway I asked a waitress about the owner, with whom we have spoken with in the past. Sure enough, he franchised this particular location. He still runs two others in Reston and Herndon (too far for us). She agreed that the pizza changed. The owner left his two photos of the Pope, whom he met.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Vail, Colorado
“AMAZING!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013

I went here with my husband and kids and we all loved it! The pizza is really good, and so is everything else. My daughters normally split the pasta lovers special, which they say is really good, but they always are making substitutions. The staff is really accommodating about it, and are always really friendly. I would definitely recommend going.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Alexandria, Virginia
“Consistantly delicious!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

This is my "go to" spot when I am at the Mall. Usually it is for a slice of their delicious pizza, but today we went in and sat down. Had we not entered from the Mall, I would have thought this was "just" a Mall restaurant. Clearly it is not! Our food, pasta, salad, etc. was out of this world. No hesitation taking people "out to dinner here." Brava Lucianos!

Visited October 2013