“Wow, amazing and creative Thai dishes!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Arlington, Virginia
“Wow, amazing and creative Thai dishes!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

Not your typical Thai restaurant. I came here reccomended by a friend and had the Pinnapple Fried Rice and the Rockfish. Both were perfectly prepared and presented very nicely.
I have since been back for the rice as a a take out dish.
I would reccomend this place and I would also reccomend having a resevation.

• Visited February 2014

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Loved the cashew chicken,but”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013

Went with my husband and my daughter to have a special dining in Tyson corner. it was okay! Ive ordered cashew chicken for myself and My husband went for a seafood platter. my chicken was good but the seafood platter didn't got my husband likeness, we've been several times to Thailand before so we can recognize real thai food Unfortunately that wasn't very thai it is a mixture between Thai and American but still acceptable. Surprisingly stuff "English "was good although they weren't that friendly I loved the rice was delicious. Atmosphere was romantic and nice for a night out. Prices are fine too.

Falls Church, Virginia
“Authentic Thai Food in Northern Virginia”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

Our neighbors had visited this restaurant before and were eager to introduce it to my wife and I, because they know we always enjoy a great new dining experience. We had the pleasure of the owner stopping by our table to offer his suggestions from the menu. He recommended the salmon wrapped in banana leaves that my wife really enjoyed. The favorite of everyone in our party was the duck rolls appetizer.

Although Neisha Thai is difficult to find if you aren't familiar with the area, it's worth the effort. It is in the same building as Nordstorm Rack, across from the Tysons Corner Mall. The interior is quite unique with many of the details designed by the owner and fabricated to his specifications by craftsmen in Thailand.

• Visited December 2013
“needs improvement”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

the servers need better communication skills. the food was cold. it took too long to serve. the environment was great. overall we may repeat the experience later.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Herndon, Virginia
“Best Thai Food in Northern Virginia...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

I am crazy for good Thai food. We've been going to a number of not so Thai thai restaurants and wasted a lot of money. My idea of a good restaurant is usually not inside a mall. Mall food is usually substandard and expensive. Neisha is an exception. They were located in the Tyson Corner Mall (last winter - now moving to hwy 7 across from tyson mall).
The food is delicious, the employees are courteous and the atmosphere is superb. This is the kind of food you crave for. We went there the very next week as my 14 year old son wanted that as a reward for something. Unfortunately, they were closed and planning to move to a new location on hwy 7. We cannot wait till they open their doors again.
Great food, great prices, good service ... what else one can look for?

• Visited December 2012