“Yummy” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Yummy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

Wow, what fresh bagels, so good. We had the breakfast bagels, cooked to order and they were yummy. Service was excellent!

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Staunton, Virginia
“A Great 'Cheap' Place to eat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

Don't let the title fool you. The food here is great and cheap. Better than the fast food places you may go to.

Parking was a bit tight. In my opinion, not enough parking places for the amount of people who get their food here.

We beat the mad rush getting there around 10am on a Saturday. After we came in, the line was literally out the door!

My wife and I ordered a breakfast sandwich, a bagel with cream cheese and drinks for $12. What a deal. Food was really good!!

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Great Falls, Virginia
“Great bagels...everytime”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013

I must say that if you have a hankerin for a bagel this is the place to go. They are NY style....a little crunchy on the outside and soft as could be on the inside. We have gone here at least 10 times and everytime they are really good! Even my picky son says he loves their bagel and cream cheese!

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Mc Lean
“Good Bagels”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

They are not NYC bagels, but are nonetheless pretty good for northern virginia! The bagel sandwiches are hearty and the price is competitive.

Visited July 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“About as good as you get in VA”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I'll preface this by saying that I grew up in the NY metropolitan area. As such I'm a bit of a bagel snob, or at least so my friends tell me. However if you've ever had a bagel from there you know that I'm right. Tyson's Bagel Market is about as good as I've found in Northern Virginia though. They aren't quite as good, but they're certainly good enough. If you're looking for a bagel and in the area I highly recommend it.

Visited October 2013