“Excellent place.. Very friendly staff” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Tysons Corner

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Tysons Corner to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Tysons Corner
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   8201 Old Courthouse Road, Tysons Corner, VA 22182 (Formerly Homestead Tysons Corner)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #4 of 15 hotels in Tysons Corner
Vienna, Virginia, United States
“Excellent place.. Very friendly staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

The place is the best option for someone working close to Tysons Corner or any of the companies present there.. The staff working there are very courteous and polite and make you feel at home especially Nimesh.. The housekeeping staff do an excellent job there and make the room clean..

This is one place to stay at a great price.. Keep up the good work..

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
mn768, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Tysons Corner, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that Nimesh made you feel right at home. We love Tyson's Corner - there is so much to do. Please come back and see us again.

54 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

I am frequent visitor to Vienna and I stay in this hotel always. The staff is very pleasant especially Priscilla. Now a days they have started basic breakfast for all the guests which is nice. They do offer free wi-fi as well. Overall I do like this hotel, the sheets are clean, towels are clean too. No issues so far.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
mn768, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Tysons Corner, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review of our hotel. I'm thrilled that Priscilla was there to make your stay so memorable. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Staford
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

It was my first time at the hotel and it is a memorable one,i really enjoyed my stay at the hotel,everything was excellent,to talk of the room,the grab and go breakfast,and the housekeeping service. The staff were very nice and helpful,one in particular the frontdesk lady
Priscilla,she was so nice and helpful, i kept bothering her but she didnt mind and was willing to help me with everything i asked her. Indeed my stay was very wonderful and i wouldnt feel reluctant coming back to the hotel or recommending the hotel to friends and families who will visit the area. One thing i wont leave behind is the location of the hotel, everything was close to the hotel,talk of restaurants,grocery stores, cvs pharmacy,gas stations,shopping mall and a lots of places. I says a big thanks to Priscilla and all the other staff.

Room Tip: I room was on the second floor i really liked it.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
mn768, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Tysons Corner, responded to this review, February 17, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I'm so pleased to hear that Priscilla was so nice and helpful. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area. Thank you again for your review.
MANISTEE
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

I stayed for two nights and overall, I was satisfied with the hotel/room. The hotel was right next to the building where my conference was and a pretty easy walk to most entertainment venues around. My only complaint is that there was very low pressure in the shower. Overall, staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
mn768, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Tysons Corner, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
It was a pleasure hosting you here at Extended Stay America - Tysons Corner. We find that our guests love this location not only because of our wonderful staff but equally because of it's proximity to so many wonderful venues. We appreciate you telling us about the water pressure in the shower; rest assured that we will look into this matter and correct it as soon as possible. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel; we look forward to your next visit.
Costa Rica
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

I stayed for 2 weeks and it was my first time here, everything was excellent, was very pleasant, the rooms are nice and clean, great price and also they have free breakfast. The staff was very helpful and friendly, I have to give thanks to Priscilla and Nimesh for helping me when I needed, and also the rest of them. They are always there to help. I definitely will stay again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
mn768, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Tysons Corner, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I'm glad that Priscilla and Nimesh was there to make you stay delightful. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Ankara, Turkey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

I stayed 6 days in this hotel. (26 Jan- 1 Feb 2013) Everything was good. No problem with the room. According to price around this area it is cheap and safe. No full breakfast but it is ok. The employees (Nimesh and Prishcila) are friendly and ready to help all the time.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
mn768, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Tysons Corner, responded to this review, February 2, 2013
Thank you for your kind words. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your brief stay with us. Priscilla and Nimesh will be really happy to know that you recognized them. Their friendly faces certainly cheers us up everyday. I hope you will be back to stay with us soon.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

There was no shampoo and conditioner during my three night stay, when I requested some the first day, the front desk lady told me they had run out and her manager ordered some and should be there the next day. I ask again next day and was told the same thing by the same person. Third day, on checkout the same front desk lady asks me how my stay was and I tell her I wished they had some shampoo and conditioner, whereupon she tells me the same thing for 3 days in a row: they had run out, manager ordered some, and that it should arrive tommorrow. Another customer overheard me and agreed that one would expect to have shampoo in the hotel toom.

My first night, people in hallway and general foot traffic was very loud.

Room heating unit set on auto does not work. Heat either stays on or you must manually shut it off.

Water pressure is extremely low.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
mn768, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Tysons Corner, responded to this review, January 26, 2013
We are so sorry to hear that your stay with us was less than satisfactory. I apologize for not being able to provide you with the in-room conditioning shampoo due to both our shipment being delayed and an unexpected increase in our occupancy. We will look into the water pressure and if needed we will correct it as soon as possible. There is absolutely no excuse for what you had experienced. Never the less I would like to invite you back to our hotel to see why most of our guests call this location their home away from home. Please contact the hotel manager so that we can make this right for you. We look forward to your call.

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Tysons Corner? Share your experiences!