Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Tysons Corner to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Tysons Corner
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   8201 Old Courthouse Road, Tysons Corner, VA 22182 (Formerly Homestead Tysons Corner)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #5 of 14 hotels in Tysons Corner
MANISTEE
“Pleasant Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

I stayed for two nights and overall, I was satisfied with the hotel/room. The hotel was right next to the building where my conference was and a pretty easy walk to most entertainment venues around. My only complaint is that there was very low pressure in the shower. Overall, staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
mn768, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Tysons Corner, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
It was a pleasure hosting you here at Extended Stay America - Tysons Corner. We find that our guests love this location not only because of our wonderful staff but equally because of it's proximity to so many wonderful venues. We appreciate you telling us about the water pressure in the shower; rest assured that we will look into this matter and correct it as soon as possible. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel; we look forward to your next visit.

55 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Costa Rica
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

I stayed for 2 weeks and it was my first time here, everything was excellent, was very pleasant, the rooms are nice and clean, great price and also they have free breakfast. The staff was very helpful and friendly, I have to give thanks to Priscilla and Nimesh for helping me when I needed, and also the rest of them. They are always there to help. I definitely will stay again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
mn768, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Tysons Corner, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I'm glad that Priscilla and Nimesh was there to make you stay delightful. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Ankara, Turkey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

I stayed 6 days in this hotel. (26 Jan- 1 Feb 2013) Everything was good. No problem with the room. According to price around this area it is cheap and safe. No full breakfast but it is ok. The employees (Nimesh and Prishcila) are friendly and ready to help all the time.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
mn768, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Tysons Corner, responded to this review, February 2, 2013
Thank you for your kind words. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your brief stay with us. Priscilla and Nimesh will be really happy to know that you recognized them. Their friendly faces certainly cheers us up everyday. I hope you will be back to stay with us soon.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

There was no shampoo and conditioner during my three night stay, when I requested some the first day, the front desk lady told me they had run out and her manager ordered some and should be there the next day. I ask again next day and was told the same thing by the same person. Third day, on checkout the same front desk lady asks me how my stay was and I tell her I wished they had some shampoo and conditioner, whereupon she tells me the same thing for 3 days in a row: they had run out, manager ordered some, and that it should arrive tommorrow. Another customer overheard me and agreed that one would expect to have shampoo in the hotel toom.

My first night, people in hallway and general foot traffic was very loud.

Room heating unit set on auto does not work. Heat either stays on or you must manually shut it off.

Water pressure is extremely low.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
mn768, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Tysons Corner, responded to this review, January 26, 2013
We are so sorry to hear that your stay with us was less than satisfactory. I apologize for not being able to provide you with the in-room conditioning shampoo due to both our shipment being delayed and an unexpected increase in our occupancy. We will look into the water pressure and if needed we will correct it as soon as possible. There is absolutely no excuse for what you had experienced. Never the less I would like to invite you back to our hotel to see why most of our guests call this location their home away from home. Please contact the hotel manager so that we can make this right for you. We look forward to your call.
Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Nice Location and Nice Rooms. Very close to a shopping center with lots of eating options around. The staff at this hotel were also very helpful would also like to mention one in particular - Priscilla. I keep coming to this area and will love to stay here again.

Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your recent stay at the Extended Stay America - Tysons Corner. It was our pleasure to host you on this trip. Priscilla is a rising star with our company and we appreciate you recognizing her. We look forward to your next visit.
New Delhi, Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is where I stay whenever I visit Vienna on business trips. Usually the length of my visits span several months. It's now my fourth month here and I have only good things to speak of this facility. First the rooms. Each room is equipped with all the basic necessities - the usual stuff (oven, refrigerator, etc) and just enough utensils to cook a quick snack. Rooms will not give you a stuffy feeling either. Second the service, which is excellent. Have not come across a single hotel staff who is rude. They always walk around with a smile and are ever ready to assist you.

If you are in Vienna on work or otherwise, this place will not disappoint you.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your glowing review of our hotel. It was a privilege to host you. Our dedication to our guests is our number one priority. We hope you will choose one of our 700+ hotels all across the USA next time you are in need to accommodation. Looking forward to your next visit here at Extended Stay America - Tysons Corner on your next trip to the DC area.
Charlottesville, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

I had a lovely stay during our mother daughter trip--

The room and bathroom were clean, and the spacious layout and kitchen made it feel very fancy.

The staff were not only warm and welcoming, but also offered their knowledge of their community to facilitate a lovely trip for us.

Genuine staff, clean rooms, regular AND feather pillows....wow!

Thanks for having us!

Room Tip: In every hotel, we ask to be located far from the elevators and ice machines, as they do make noises...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
mn768, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Tysons Corner, responded to this review, January 24, 2013
We are so pleased that your stay here at the Extended Stay America - Tysons Corner was a lovely one. Our mission is not only to provide you with clean and comfortable rooms but to make you feel welcome so to hear that our staff also made you feel warm means that they have gone above and beyond. Thank you for recognizing that and for the glowing review you have given us - it is most kind! We look forward to hosting you again if you are back in this area.

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Tysons Corner? Share your experiences!