We stayed 3 nights for a wedding recently, and were pleased with our time at the Crowne plaza. Everyone at the front desk was helpful, but I must give a special shout out to Mina, who was extremely friendly, always remembered my name(which was very similar to his!), and made a point to say hello and ask how everything was going whenever we walked past. The room was clean and comfortable, and housekeeping did a nice job of straightening up for us each day. We were too busy to use the pool, so I can't comment on that aspect. We did take our rental car and park at the local metro station to spend the morning in DC, which was very convienient. Although we weren't impressed with the food (room service and breakfast buffet), we would definitely consider staying here again if we found ourselves in the Washington DC area.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Tysons Corner Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Tysons Corner Hotel Mclean
- Crowne Plaza Mclean
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Mclean
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crowne Plaza Tysons Corner hotel (formerly the Holiday Inn Tysons Corner) is your ideal choice for Tysons Corner hotel accommodations in McLean, Virginia. The Crowne Plaza Tysons Corner hotel allows quick access to I-495 Capital Beltway, Rt. 66, Dulles International Airport, Reagan National Airport and Washington DC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Crowne Plaza Tysons Corner reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.