We first stayed here last March and loved it. Been back three more times since our art business brings us back there occasionally. The fitness room is on the first floor next to the immaculate pool and the hot tub is especially nice. Every time we've stayed there the rooms have been clean and the front desk is always helpful and cheerful. The breakfast is available but isn't included. However if you want a quick breakfast you can get one at their sister hotel, the Marriott Courtyard next door or at the great mall across the street. The number one best place to have dinner is at the authentic Italian restaurant right down the street, Da Dominico. It has great Italian food and even a singing maitre'd which comes to regale the clients with Italian love songs and arias.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crowne Plaza Tysons Corner hotel (formerly the Holiday Inn Tysons Corner) is your ideal choice for Tysons Corner hotel accommodations in McLean, Virginia. The Crowne Plaza Tysons Corner hotel allows quick access to I-495 Capital Beltway, Rt. 66, Dulles International Airport, Reagan National Airport and Washington DC. We are the closest hotel to the Tysons Corner metro station on the Silver Line set to be open in 2014 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Crowne Plaza Tysons Corner reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Tysons Corner Hotel Mclean
- Crowne Plaza Mclean
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Mclean