So many changes have taken place in the past two months. I have been staying at the Crown Plaza Tysons Corner for the past 4 years on business for Hair Club. We have one more stay scheduled in two weeks and that will be the last. I will miss my Crown Plaza (Tysons Corner) family (Cofield, Sue, both Meenas, Abraham, Akrim, and Keith). If i left anyone out please forgive me. I am terrible at remembering names. Personally, I think all of you made my stay there feel like home away from home. I will miss all of you. We love you guys. Alright, enough of the mushy stuff...hehehe. The only hotel amenity missing are microwaves in each room. Other than that i have no complaints. Peace.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crowne Plaza Tysons Corner hotel (formerly the Holiday Inn Tysons Corner) is your ideal choice for Tysons Corner hotel accommodations in McLean, Virginia. The Crowne Plaza Tysons Corner hotel allows quick access to I-495 Capital Beltway, Rt. 66, Dulles International Airport, Reagan National Airport and Washington DC. We are the closest hotel to the Tysons Corner metro station on the Silver Line set to be open July 26th, 2014! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Reservation Counter, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Crowne Plaza Tysons Corner reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Tysons Corner Hotel Mclean
- Crowne Plaza Mclean
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Mclean