This hotel is located in a nice part of VA, close enough to DC, and accross the street from a major mall. The rooms are quite, spacious and neatly-appointed, albeit they could use a decor facelift - for a more contemporary look. The bed was very comfortable.
My room was in a wing of the hotel to the left of the reception which is 3 floors high. It is serviced by an elevator which is neither heated nor elegant; perhaps intended for use by service personnel? Getting from my room on the third floor to the restaurant was akin to going thru a maze. Oh well... it helped me shed some of the calories resulting from the meal :) On the hand, the hotel's main building is 9-story high, and serviced by a much more elegant and warm elevators, worthy of a Crowne Plaza!
Personnel at the reception and the restaurant is outstanding! The breakfast buffet is above average and service was great.
This is also the ONLY Crowne Plaza I have visited which offers free internet connection. Kudos for that!
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Tysons Corner Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Tysons Corner Hotel Mclean
- Crowne Plaza Mclean
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Mclean
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crowne Plaza Tysons Corner hotel (formerly the Holiday Inn Tysons Corner) is your ideal choice for Tysons Corner hotel accommodations in McLean, Virginia. The Crowne Plaza Tysons Corner hotel allows quick access to I-495 Capital Beltway, Rt. 66, Dulles International Airport, Reagan National Airport and Washington DC. We are the closest hotel to the Tysons Corner metro station on the Silver Line set to be open in 2014 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Crowne Plaza Tysons Corner reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.