“Residence Inn Tysons Corner Mall” 4 of 5 stars

Special Price
3-Night Stays: Save 15%
Ranked #7 of 14 hotels in Tysons Corner
Manassas
“Residence Inn Tysons Corner Mall”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

I have stayed at this location several times now and have had a nice experience each time. It was at a convenient location from my work and Wolf Trap Performance Arts Center. During the summer concert season, it has become my home away from home. If there was something I could think of that could have made it better, it would have to be that there were more than just one bath towel in my suite. Other than, it was great.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Afiya M, General Manager at Residence Inn Tysons Corner Mall, responded to this review, March 24, 2014
Lisa T

Thank you for taking the time to review our property on TripAdvisor. We appreciate your continued business. I'm happy to hear that we continue to provide great customer service on each of your visits with us. We have taken action on your comment about the extra bath towels. You are correct with the suites being a large size we have increased the number of towels to 3 each of the guest suites. Thank you for your feedback

107 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Delaware
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

We stayed over because of the proximity to The Wolf Trap park (concert). The front desk staff checked us in quickly and arranged a cab pick up.
The only downside is that there is no fitness center, but there is hotel guest access to a local gym.

• Stayed August 2013
Afiya M, General Manager at Residence Inn Tysons Corner Mall, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Thank you for your feedback.
I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! The hotel offers fitness center passes to a local gym however, we do have an onsite fitness center for guests as well. I hope that if you are in the area again that you will stay with us so that you will get to enjoy this complimentary amenity that we offer to our guests.

Houston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

The rooms were clean, well designed with a kitchenette and ample desk with enough electrical outlets to charge all devices. During the work week, the hotel offers a complimentary dinner, which can even be delivered to the room for after hours. Manager is responsible, courteous, and very accommodating. Easy access to Wolf trap.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
I am glad that you enjoyed your stay at our property! Please keep us in mind if you comeback to the area!
Portland, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

I'd have rated this hotel higher if we hadn't been booted from one "Residence Inn, Tyson's Corner, VA" to this one ("Residence Inn, Tyson's Corner Mall, VA") by Priceline in the middle of our stay. This one is a bit more dated compared to the one on Westwood Center Drive, but the rooms are clean and comfortable. Breakfast is good, dinner is economy food but very edible. We had no problems with the room and the staff was pleasant. My only complaint is that the carpet in our hall smelled like slightly stale asian food, but our room didn't have the same issue. The area around the hotel is mainly office buildings with a number of vacancies, but there are also a number of restaurants (including Olive Garden) a few blocks away. The full kitchen is a great feature - we'd stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for sharing your feedback!
I am glad that you had an opportunity to experience the amenities within the hotel as well our excellent customer service. We take pride in assuring that our guest have a postitve experience.

San Diego
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

The hotel is a little difficult to find. Well, you can see it off of the main drag..BUT it is difficult to figure out how to get there. It can be frustrating.

The parking is tight if you have to park in the structure. The foyer/reception desk it small and a little tight compared to other residence inn's I've stayed at. The room was ok, and breakfast was decent.

My biggest complaint was the food. I ordered room service, and I think it came from the hotel next store, because they share the service. I'm not sure who owns the restaurant, but I thought the food was bland and uninspiring.

Personally, after staying here I decided to focus on building up my Hilton Rewards and opt to stay at Hilton related hotels in the area.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

I cannot say enough good things about the staff at this hotel. The Assistant GM was always able and willing to help us with whatever we needed. The shuttle bus driver was consistently helpful, friendly, and flexible on our multiple trips to and from the Metro subway station. The food service staff ensured that we had a tasty variety of foods for both breakfast and dinner. The front desk staff were also the most helpful and polite folks I have ever seen in a single hotel.

Honestly, I've never seen such a customer-oriented group in my life. At most hotels, the staff seems to be devoted to enforcing the rules, often to the detriment of the guests. I'm accustomed to receiving dumb looks and shoulder shrugs from front desk personnel and watching the complimentary breakfast food run out 20 minutes before shutdown without so much as an expression of regret. At this hotel, the staff is obviously dedicated to always pursue a way to make the guest welcome and comfortable.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! I appreciate you recognizing the outstanding customer service that the staff provided. Look forward to hosting you again on your next visit to Vienna Va.

Philadelphia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

Check in was easy. I was given a room up on the 6th Floor; a suite with a King bed. Everything was clean and in working condition. They serve a free breakfast and a dinner with free beer and wine. I found the quality to be okay nothing to brag about. The fitness room is open 24 hours and was adequately equipped. Staff was very professional and helpful.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Afiya M, General Manager at Residence Inn Tysons Corner Mall, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
Philly_Dan

Thank you for the review on our property. I am glad that you were able to enjoy some of the amenities of the hotel such as the fitness center and our complimentary social hour. We are happy to hear that the Dinner with beer and wine service is a big hit! We are also looking to enhance our breakfast experience as well and are always looking for ways to improve. Your feedback is valued and I would love the opportunity to discuss this furhter with you. Please feel free to contact me directly at 703.917.0800.

Been to Residence Inn Tysons Corner Mall? Share your experiences!