Stayed in a King Studio for one week on business. Location was convenient to Mitre building in McLean and right off of 495. It was a short drive to Tysons Corner Mall. I was on the 6th floor and had no problem with noise. The room was a good size but had a very small closet and no luggage stand. Plenty of chairs in the room so I used one of those. The flat screen swiveled between the sleeping area and the living area. No complaints sleeping and the shower had great water pressure. The kitchen was a great amenity and I used the full-sized refrigerator and microwave often. I grabbed a few groceries on Monday and between the hotel breakfasts and dinners and the room kitchen, I didn't have to step foot outside for any meals unless I chose to. It was a great convenience. The breakfast was good and typical of RIs but the dinner was better than I've seen. Even the nights I didn't enjoy the dinner meal, there was always salad available. Loved their service in the dining area, both morning and night.
Fitness room at the hotel is very small- 2 bikes and 2 treadmills. I utilized the bikes one morning and there is a TV, radio, towels and water in the room. The best part, however, is they offer passes to Tysons Sport & Health, about a 5 minute drive away. Sport & Health is a full fitness center with the works. I attended one of the classes and was definitely impressed by the crowd and quality of the workout. Warning- it was a little difficult to find since it sits on the other side of the parking garage, but I called once I was turned around and received assistance. There is a $1 charge for parking one you get your parking ticket validated. The hotel front desk has limited passes and they have to be returned after use so plan accordingly. I went downstairs thinking I could grab a pass and go but ended up waiting an hour for another guest to return one of the passes.
Overall this hotel has great amenities for business travel. The money saved on the meals and the evening socials is a great bonus. I'm not a drinker, but the wine and beer were a hit every night. Service was great by ALL, which is rare. The hotel and room itself are nothing spectacular, but are in great shape and nothing to complain about. The amenities and service earn this hotel the 5th "star." I would definitely stay again if in this area.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Tysons Corner Mall Hotel Vienna
- Residence Inn Tysons Corner Mall Hotel
- Residence Inn Vienna
- Vienna Residence Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn by Marriott® Tysons Corner Mall hotel is ideally located in Northern Virginia's fastest growing corporate market. Both Reagan National and Dulles International airports are easily accessible. The Dunn Loring METRO station is just minutes from the hotel, giving easy access to Washington DC & its many attractions and government offices. Our beautiful Tysons Corner hotel boasts comfortable spacious suites offering a fully equipped kitchen; plenty of space to relax; and a space to set up an office while you're on the road. Guests are minutes from Kennedy Center, Smithsonian, Arlington National Cemetery, Mount Vernon, the Pentagon and Washington National Cathedral. Shopping near the Residence Inn Tysons Corner includes Tysons Corner Shopping Center and Tysons Galleria. The hotel offers guests a complimentary dinner which is served Mon-Thurs with beer/wine and a complimentary full hot breakfast buffet is served daily. We are waiting for you at the Residence Inn by Marriott® Tysons Corner Mall hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn Tysons Corner Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.