“Consistently great food and service.” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: American
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: 23A,28A,T
Description: Norton's is a casual Family Friendly Restaurant specializing live hickory wood grill foods. Our menu includes fresh seafood, hand cut steaks, chops and Award winning BBQ RIB. We also feature a variety of crisp refreshing salads, fresh ground burgers and a fantastic selections of desserts to finish your meal. Come pay us a visit, you'll be glad you did.
Alexandria, Virginia, United States
“Consistently great food and service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

I eat at Nortons several times a week. I always am impressed by the great service and inviting atmosphere.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“My favorite steak salad, I could eat it every day!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

My favorite place in the mall for a steak salad (order medium w/ranch) yum, yum!!! They have a bar and many other options but hands down best steak salad. Restaurant is clean, good service, has nice tables by window for people watching. 4 of us from work ate lunch for $50 today which is reasonable for the value and quantity. I will be back many times.

• Visited June 2013
McLean, Virginia
“Best of the Best of Tyson's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

I took my girlfriend out to eat at Norton's yesterday and we both loved the ambiance, food and service. My girlfriend loved the salmon strawberry salad and I had the pecan flounder which was excelent. We both will be going back soon.Love this place.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Clinton, Maryland
“Poor Server”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

Usually when I go to Nortons, I have had good experiences. A couple of times were not so good as in last weekend. i have been going to Nortons when it was called Slades and I have always like the food. Well our waitress could not get the order right we asked for something and she brought us something else then said they did not have what we wanted but I knew they did because my daughter had it there before. So I had to tell her how to do it. Then when the bill came I gave her a credit card and cash (not exact cash so she owed me change and she did not give me any nor did she say anything about the change. So I figure that was her tip so she did not get anything else which she was going to get. I was upset, But I figure maybe she will have learned a lesson.when she did not see her tip. The tip is always give the change back or aleast ask the customer do they need change.

• Visited April 2013
Marco Island, Florida
“Mall Magic”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

Overall very good food for a shopping mall, but the baby back ribs are AMAZING!!! We literally have been going there for years since it was owned by Slade's and we must get a periodic fix of the rib experience .

• Visited December 2012