“Mediocre” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Chef Geoff's Tysons is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 81 restaurants in Tysons Corner
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: International Drive
Description: Chef Geoff’s newest restaurant is in the heart of Tysons Corner. Our expansive menu is designed to please. Try some of our favorites like Big Shrimp and Very Gouda Grits, the tender Filet Mignon with Warm Bacon Relish, or our handmade Wild Mushroom Ravioli with Truffle Butter. Join us on Sundays for brunch and every Monday for half price wines. Enjoy our ever-popular happy hour daily from 3pm to 7pm and all night on Monday and Tuesday. An eighty seat patio provides some of the best outdoor dining in the area. We truly have something for everyone and look forward to welcoming you. Cheers! Chef Geoff.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Mediocre”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

I visited Chef Geoff Tysons and ate on someone else’s dime, so I should not complain! However, it was not worth the money they have spent! Mediocre private room (near the kitchen and restrooms), mediocre food and service.

• Visited September 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

63% Recommend
Sterling, VA
“Excellant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

Went here on Saturday night with my husband. Started off with sharing appetizers a wedge salad & Steak skewers. So good! Next for Dinner I had a black peppercorn Gnocchi special with red sauce, sundried tomatos, sausage. My husband had the crab cake. All just divine. For dessert we had the carrot cake, perefect for 2. We will be back.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Potomac, Maryland
“I Eat Here Weekly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

I eat at this Chef Geoff's one to three times per week; primarily for business. The service and staff is excellent. Cara does a phenomenal job of setting expectations and setting the top notch standard. The food is excellent and almost always meets my unique standards. While it does get loud at times, that is part of the attraction and aura of this restaurant/bar. The outdoor area is very nice as well. Keep it up Cara.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Annandale, VA
“Great anniversary dinner for two”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

We have been to Chef Geoff's once before, add outside on the patio. This time it was too windy for outside dining, so we ate inside. The food was wonderful. I had shrimp & Gouda grits, w/ andouille sausage. What a fabulous dish.

Our waiter Joel provided great service, and I had a nice conversation about the wine choices on the menu, whcih I admired for their wide offerings of Spanish wines. My wife had the Albarino, which was outstanding. I had a red Tempranillo, equally satisfying. Service was excellent. I will return to enjoy this restaurant again, and soon.

Visited September 2012
Burke, Virginia, United States
“Delicious Food, Loud Atmosphere”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

I went to Chef Geoff's for restaurant week and the food was fantastic. I wasn't sure because some of the combinations are a little different but everything tasted great. It was a Thursday and SUPER crowded and loud which wasn't the greatest. When we arrived we were told to wait until the exact time of our reservation to be seated even though they had open tables. The bar was packed so we couldn't even grab a drink before we just stood in front of the Hostess stand. The service was good and the wine list is fantastic. I noticed they had awesome happy hour prices and will definitely be back!

• Visited August 2012