“Slow service” 3 of 5 stars

Good for: Doing business, Outdoor seating
Dining options: Late Night
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: International Drive
Transit: Numerous Bus Stops in Tysons Corner the closest is 1 block. 2 Closest Metros, 3.5 miles & 4 miles (new Tysons Corner Stop 300 yards away! Coming in 2012).
Description: O'Malley's Pub Tysons Corner is conveniently located at the intersection of International Drive and Chain Bridge Road. O'Malley's Tysons Corner also has plenty of FREE parking. Join us for game day and watch your favorite NFL team on any of our flat screen TV's while enjoying one of our signature ½ pound burgers, center cut steaks or delicious wings. O'Malley's Tysons Corner is also the perfect place for happy hour and office parties.
Manassas, Va.
“Slow service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

I went in for lunch on a Saturday. Only a handful of us in there. Two people at the bar (man and woman) were very loud while joking around with bartender/server. The woman's voice and loud carried so bad I considered leaving. Service was slow with the server standing there joking around but when he was serving he was professional. Ordered the Chili and Buffalo Chicken Tenders. Both were very good. When I was done I had to get the servers attention to get my check. He seemed like a nice guy and he seemed to enjoy his job which can't be a bad thing.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Chesapeake, Virginia
“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

The place is packed every night so get there early. I was surprised to see how busy the place was for being in a hotel. The food is traditional Irish pub grub......... It's fantastic!

Visited November 2013
Annandale, Virginia, United States
“great experience!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

stayed at the crowne plaza for 2 days and had a great time when i dined at omalleys, I had Alba as my waitress both times and she made me feel as if I were at home. The bar overall had a great atmosphere and I plan on coming back next time i visit VA.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Good Food & Great Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

Looking for a nice relaxing place to grab a beer and dinner, at a reasonable price; O'Malleys is the place! Wide selection of food, great selection of beer, plenty of tv's, and they have golden tee! Staff and food all great. Will be back frequently and definitely will be stopping in again!

McLean, Virginia
“Great Place For Busines or Pleasuree”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

My work team stayed in the Crowne Plaza for 8 days. The hotel was MEH at best but Omalleys was AWESOME! We had great service from start to finish from Vince, Chris, and Alba. This was a great experience and we WILL be back. GOOD FOOD AND GREAT TIME!!!