Great hotel. Great specials and very accommodative. Employees are pleasant and greet you every time you step foot in the lobby. Every need met except for the restaurant/bar not open all day.
Pet policy was what got me to the hotel. No deposits or surcharges needed. Will stay here every time we visit the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Tysons Corner Marriott, where an inviting atmosphere is surrounded by sleek designs, high-tech amenities and attentive service. Conveniently situated near fashionable Tysons Corner shopping, our hotel's location is just minutes from I-495, I-95 and Routes 7 and 123 so guests have easy access to business and leisure destinations including Tysons Corner Center, Tysons Galleria, Wolf Trap, Great Falls Park, Old Town Alexandria, government offices and Washington, D.C. Area monuments and museums. A pristine setting for wedding receptions and business meetings, our Tysons Corner, VA hotel's sophisticated event venues feature innovative spaces and the dedicated services of event professionals and catering staff to set the stage for flawless meetings and memorable celebrations. With our on-site restaurant Shutters Bar & Kitchen, a 24-hour fitness center, indoor pool and business services, guests will find everything needed for a remarkable hotel experience in Tysons Corner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Tysons Corner Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tysons Corner Marriott Hotel Vienna
- Marriott Tysons Corner
- Marriott Hotel Tysons Corner
- Marriott Vienna
- Vienna Marriott