My first entrance to the hotel was not very good. There were 4 ladies on the reception but no one said welcome to me. I was standing and waiting for one of them to help me in Check in. After saying hello one lady told me wait. then 3 ladies left and one lady came and asked me what i want. i told her that i want to check in. After giving her my reservation she told me i don't have any thing included in the room e.g breakfast or internet.
I informed her that my reservation is for Concierge level then she checked again and said ah okey sorry yeah you are on concierge level. She told me that internet is included in the concierge level but when i checked out i was charged for internet and the lady on checkout told me that no its not included i have to pay.
one day at morning i asked for shuttle to the near Metro station the lady informed me that the shuttle is not going to Metro station how ever last year it picked and dropped me from Metro station. so that is not a good change.
I informed the reception that i want to check out late so they changed it till 2pm. it was good of them.
Over all the hotel is good but reception staff needs to be more welcoming. Room was good and clean, Concierge lounge was good and i liked the breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Tysons Corner Marriott, where an inviting atmosphere is surrounded by sleek designs, high-tech amenities and attentive service. Conveniently situated near fashionable Tysons Corner shopping, our hotel's location is just minutes from I-495, I-95 and Routes 7 and 123 so guests have easy access to business and leisure destinations including Tysons Corner Center, Tysons Galleria, Wolf Trap, Great Falls Park, Old Town Alexandria, government offices and Washington, D.C. Area monuments and museums. A pristine setting for wedding receptions and business meetings, our Tysons Corner, VA hotel's sophisticated event venues feature innovative spaces and the dedicated services of event professionals and catering staff to set the stage for flawless meetings and memorable celebrations. With our on-site restaurant Shutters Bar & Kitchen, a 24-hour fitness center, indoor pool and business services, guests will find everything needed for a remarkable hotel experience in Tysons Corner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Tysons Corner Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tysons Corner Marriott Hotel Vienna
- Marriott Tysons Corner
- Marriott Hotel Tysons Corner
- Marriott Vienna
- Vienna Marriott