I've become a fairly regular visitor to DC these days and have tried several hotels in Tysons Corner since it is a great place to shop and an upscale part of our nations capital. This hotel treated me like a King on my first stay at this property. Thomas, the front desk manager displayed excellent customer service skills by calling me two nights before my stay to confirm the pool hours for the 4th of July and appreciate how he took time out of his schedule to make the call. It goes a long way in my book! He also upgraded me into a room that met my fickle parameters and the executive lounge surpassed my expectations with hors d'oeuvres, drinks and offers some wonderful views of the DC skyline and it's open everyday which surprised me because most of these executive lounges are closed on weekends or offer just snacks and water. Thomas also went out of his way to get me a shuttle to and from the Metro Stop because I was going to a baseball game on the 4th and he coordinated the timing with the driver both ways and made sure that my stay went well. The rooms are nicely appointed and enjoyed the comfy bed and flat screen TV and the housekeeping was inpeccable.
My only flaw with the hotel is that the pool and hot tub are in dire need of a touchup. Paint is peeling around the hot tub, jets were not pumping out water all the time and the pool area is peeling on the edges. However, I am avid swimmer and always stay at a hotel with a pool and it sufficiently met my needs. Location is a huge asset with the hotel because it is located off the Beltway and within walking distance of the largest shopping center in the DC Metro Area.
On my next visit to DC, I will make this #1 location to stay as long as the rates are favorable and they have some great rates and when I found out about the executive lounge, I thought this surpasses the Westin and Hilton in the area!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Tysons Corner Marriott, where our newly renovated hotel will delight your senses and inspire creativity. Minutes from I-495, I-95 and Routes 7 and 123, this Vienna, VA hotel is near fashionable shopping and vibrant business communities. Located near Tysons Corner Center and Tysons Galleria, our hotel is within reach of government offices and attractions such as Wolf Trap Center for Performing Arts, Great Falls Park, Washington DC monuments and museums, and Old Town Alexandria. The ideal setting for a wedding reception or business meeting in the DC area, our hotel's glittering event spaces and dedicated event professionals set the stage for flawless meetings and celebrations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Marriott, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Tysons Corner Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tysons Corner Marriott Hotel Vienna
- Marriott Tysons Corner
- Marriott Hotel Tysons Corner
- Marriott Vienna
- Vienna Marriott