Stayed 4 nights. There is no airport shuttle as the hotel shuttle only runs within 2 miles of the hotel. Check-in was smooth. Room and bathroom were clean. No complimentary bottles of water in room. In room safe was large enough for a laptop.
Breakfast was good. Spread was above average. Apple chicken sausages were delicious. The hotel provides a shuttle to the mall and will pick you up after you call them.
Check out was smooth.
- Also Known As:
- Tysons Corner Marriott Hotel
- Tysons Corner Marriott Hotel Vienna
- Marriott Tysons Corner
- Marriott Hotel Tysons Corner
- Marriott Vienna
- Vienna Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Tysons Corner Marriott, where our newly renovated hotel will delight your senses and inspire creativity. Minutes from I-495, I-95 and Routes 7 and 123, this Vienna, VA hotel is near fashionable shopping and vibrant business communities. Located near Tysons Corner Center and Tysons Galleria, our hotel is within reach of government offices and attractions such as Wolf Trap Center for Performing Arts, Great Falls Park, Washington DC monuments and museums, and Old Town Alexandria. The ideal setting for a wedding reception or business meeting in the DC area, our hotel's glittering event spaces and dedicated event professionals set the stage for flawless meetings and celebrations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Tysons Corner Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.