I stopped at the hotel in the middle of a long road trip. I'll begin by mentioning that the location is excellent. The hotel is adjacent to Tysons Corner Center adjacent to the Beltway.
I was greeted by a very courteous front desk clerk. Fortunately there wasn't a conference going on so the hotel appeared to be fairly empty. Unfortunately for me, despite my Marriott Gold Elite status an upgrade was not available.
When I arrived at the room I was shocked at how small it was! In fact, the room was much smaller than most Courtyard rooms that I've stayed in. The bathroom was incredibly small. I could barely stretch out my arms without touching the walls. The room was clean but the furnishings were okay. But again, the room's small size was a big disappointment.
Instead of eating at the hotel I opted for the restaurants next door at the mall. Walking to the small is incredibly easy. One can avoid walking along the highway by taking a shortcut though the office park behind the hotel.
Parking was great. There is a self-park gated parking garage below the hotel.
Finally, the hotel's room rate was a great value. I paid about $80 before taxes which included parking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Tysons Corner Marriott, where an inviting atmosphere is surrounded by sleek designs, high-tech amenities and attentive service. Conveniently situated near fashionable Tysons Corner shopping, our hotel's location is just minutes from I-495, I-95 and Routes 7 and 123 so guests have easy access to business and leisure destinations including Tysons Corner Center, Tysons Galleria, Wolf Trap, Great Falls Park, Old Town Alexandria, government offices and Washington, D.C. Area monuments and museums. A pristine setting for wedding receptions and business meetings, our Tysons Corner, VA hotel's sophisticated event venues feature innovative spaces and the dedicated services of event professionals and catering staff to set the stage for flawless meetings and memorable celebrations. With our on-site restaurant Shutters Bar & Kitchen, a 24-hour fitness center, indoor pool and business services, guests will find everything needed for a remarkable hotel experience in Tysons Corner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Tysons Corner Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tysons Corner Marriott Hotel Vienna
- Marriott Tysons Corner
- Marriott Hotel Tysons Corner
- Marriott Vienna
- Vienna Marriott