“We Love La Sandia” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
La Sandia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 80 Restaurants in Tysons Corner
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Potomac, Maryland
“We Love La Sandia”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Can't wait to go back for the Guacamole made tableside. Excellent service. Highly recommend! Would prefer less ice in the Sangria.

Visited November 2013
LaSandiaTC, Manager at La Sandia, responded to this review, December 30, 2013
Thank you for your feedback, please let me know the next time you're around Tyson's, I would like to meet you and your friends in person,

GM 703 893 2222

Herndon, Virginia, USA
“Great!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

A great place to grab some mexican food. We hit this place whenever we are in Tysons corner. Love Gaucamole and chips.

Visited December 2013
LaSandiaTC, Manager at La Sandia, responded to this review, December 30, 2013
Thank you for your feedback, please let me know the next time you're around Tyson's I would like to meet you and your friends in person,

GM 703 893 2222
Austin, Texas
“Wonderful Mexican fare”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

When my friends suggested La Sandia while I was visiting Denver, I was skeptical. I'm used the the great TexMex and other Central Mexican restaurants we have in Austin.

I was very surprised and pleased and how great the food was at La Sandia! Their fresh guacamole was fantastic, made at the table. My friends had the chicken fajitas and chile rellano combo. I had the special Mole Rojo. Wow, was it ever great!

If you are in Denver and like Mexican fare, this is the place to go!

LaSandiaTC, General Manager at La Sandia, responded to this review, November 15, 2013
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback, please let me know the next time you are around Tyson's,I would like to meet you in person and your friends,

709 893 2222
Reston, Virginia
“Worth the walk...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

is the wonderful Mexican restaurant. It is at the Barnes and Noble end of the mall. We had the mole pork and the beef enchilada and it was very tasty. The enchilada tortilla was very light and not too filling as is the norm at many restaurants. Try the cilantro rice. Very good. Our server, Maria, was very knowledgeable and enthusiastic about the restaurant and the food. We found La Sandia a great place and plan to make the drive when we are craving Mexican.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Thank you for your feedback, please let me know the next time you are around Tyson's I would like to meet you in person and your friends,

703 893 2222
Chicago, Illinois
“Great dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

My daughter and I went here when all the other places in the mall were over a 20 min wait on a rainy Fri night. I'm glad we ended up here. The waitress was very nice, especially when my daughter's meal was not what she thought it would be. The waitress had no problem placing a new order, getting it out fast, and they only charged me for the meal my daughter actually ate. I had steak tacos, they had great flavor. The rice was a little salty for my taste. Overall it was good food, we would go back if we were ever back in the area.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
LaSandiaTC, General Manager at La Sandia, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Hi Tom,

Thank you so much for your feedback, please let me know the next time you are in Tyson's, I would like to meet you and your friends,

703 893 2222