“Guaranteed” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Washington DC Metro Area
“Guaranteed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

Once again we visited Coastal Flats @ Tysons - and if possible we were even more satisfied, in fact we were AMAZED of both service and food. We had the best server ever who also treated our teenagers in a separate table in a most appreciative way. The crab sandwich, which was one of the day's specials, was incredible. The crab cake was best I have ever had.The only shadow on the consistently perfect experience was the Coastal Flats staff member taking a break and cigarette in dirty looking uniform right next to the Barnes and Nobles entrance of Tysons. He did not do a good favor to Coastal Flats. I almost hesitated going there this time after seeing this guy. I recommend you abolish these brand weakening small but surprisingly impactful experiences.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Roswell, Georgia
“Excellent restaurant in a mall”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

The food is as good as any seafood restaurant at the coast. It is fresh tasting and there are many choices. The bread basket has several kinds of rolls and bread including raisin bread. Salads are generous, as are the entrees,

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Baltimore, Maryland
“Surprisingly Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

Good friendly Service and good food not to expensive. Great place to go after work and share a good time with friends.

Visited May 2013
Georgetown, South Carolina
“Review from a "salad lover!"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

I admit it; I'm a sucker for a great "chef style" salad! We were visiting family in the Washington DC area, and wound up at Tysons Corner at dinner time on a Friday. What can I say!?! I expected a very long wait from a frazzled waitress, who eventually brought my order after a long wait!

I am pleased to say that, although the restaurant had a waiting line, the line moved smoothly, the wait staff seemed to be unfailingly good humored, and our food was delivered before we had finished our drink!! Yay; I love a meal with a good start!!

I ordered the Coastal Roast Chicken salad..... It was a huge salad with plenty of nice bite sized pieces of roasted chicken, along with avacodo, grape tomatoes, sesame almonds, champane vinegrette, and just a little taste of the buttermilk herb. I do love a good salad, and frankly was unsure how this one would turn out, but they really nailed it!!! Although I was sure I would never finish a salad of that size I finished it all, and truly enjoyed every bite!!! It was a wonderful blending of tastes!

Bravo to the whole experience.....from how quickly we were seated, the genuine smiles of the people who worked there, the well decorated restaurant, and the wonderul food!

If we wind up in the area again, I will definately go back! I can't wait to try something else on the menu!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bolivia
“Always a treat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

We have dined at this Coastal Flats location at least a half dozen times over the past several years. Quality is always consistent. Staff are always pleasant, courteous and helpful. We visited yesterday and our meal was delicious. We usually order the same things including sweet potato fries and the excellent grouper fingers (batter-fried fish, very light and tender, never heavy or greasy). The hot, puffy, slightly sweet rolls are delightful. All in all, a nice restaurant, pleasant atmosphere and decor, and very good food.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere