“As good as brazilian steakhouses get” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Chima is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Brazilian
Good for: Romantic, Doing business
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Leesburg Pike
Description: Located in the heart of Tysons Corner, Chima Brazilian Steakhouse brings a unique dining experience to metro Washington DC and Fairfax County. Chima's unique style of service "Rodizio" which means rotation brings to our diner a variety of beef, pork, chicken and fish in a dining rotation and served by our Gauchos directly to your table. Our wide and various offers on our salad bar make the dining experience at Chima a unique one.
Harrisonburg, Virginia
“As good as brazilian steakhouses get”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

Ok it's a meatfest and it costs more that it needs to but the food and service are top notch. Even had the waiter follow me onto the sidewalk to tell me I had double tipped (tip was included). I've been there four times and the food is always great and I always wish I could manage more room in my stomach. Dessert is great if you can manage to muscle it down.

• Visited July 2014

Washington, DC
“Top Notch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

Chima is quietly surpassing all other Brazilians steakhouse in the area (Fogo de Chao, Texas de Brasil, etc.) - quality and variety of meats is unmatched and their salad bar is without peer! The service is excellent and very efficient with wireless orders/customer requests transmitted instantly by your servers, at your table!

• Visited June 2014
Alexandria, Virginia, United States
“Great date-night restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

The food was wonderful and the service was amazing! I am a huge carnivore and even I had to say "uncle" with the gauchos! If your token shows that you're ready for more meat, watch out! Not even two minutes would go by and a gaucho would stop by to carve us something wonderful.

• Visited February 2014
Rockville, Maryland
“Steakhouses for steakhouses”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

Made a resv via open table and noted that it was our 14 th wedding anniversary. When we got there, they congratulated us on our special day and sat us right away. Being our second time there, we knew what to expect- skip breakfast and lunch before you go. The service was great, servers were very friendly and the food was awesome! It is a very relaxed atmosphere and we really enjoyed our evening. At the end, our waiter came boer with a nice dessert with a candle with a Happy Anniversary on our cake. Definely a fan of Thais place and will be returning as soon as we digest

• Visited May 2014
Wyoming, Michigan
“Visit with my son to DC”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

My son took me to this restaurant because he wanted me to experience great food and great atmosphere when I visited him in March 2013. Though at first the "base price" of $50 per person (no type of drink included) was a bit shocking; after we arrived and began our "first course' I realized it was all worth it :)
I was able to sample all those "fancy" foods I've seen on Food Network shows in addsition to all the different cuts of meats.
The Gauchos are fabulous :) The atmosphere though not "casual" also not "stuffy" Very relaxed; friendly staff.
I enjoyed it so much that next year, before our cruise out of Ft. Lauderdale; I will be taking my husband as a special treat!
TIP: If you sign up at their website; they usually send out special promotions/coupons. Sometimes $20 off per person which is a very cool deal!

• Visited June 2013