“Quick & Easy and A Great Value” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #2 of 4 hotels in Troutville
Atlanta, Georgia
“Quick & Easy and A Great Value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

We found a coupon for the Comfort Inn at a rest stop. Great value for a nice room. Easy access to I-81, Large room, easy access, comfortable bed. What more do you need? And, wait for it, it was walking distance to Waffle House. Doesn't get better than that for a stopover hotel.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
gm413, General Manager at Comfort Inn Troutville, responded to this review, April 2, 2014
Mr. Don, first let me say thank you for your wonderful comments. I am glad that you found our hotel to be accomodating to your needs. I like you enjoy the waffle house (gotta have em smothered and covered). I will pass along to all. If you are ever in our area again and in need of a room, please feel free to contact me either by phone 540 992 5600 or email gm.va413@choicehotels.com

Til the next time my friend, happy and safe travels.

121 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Brockville, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

This is the 2nd year that we have stayed at the Comfort Inn on our way to Florida. It's very conveniently located just off I81. The staff is great, rooms are clean & comfortable (a/c was a little noisy). Breakfast was good with a pretty good amount and selection.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
gm413, General Manager at Comfort Inn Troutville, responded to this review, March 17, 2014
Thanks kidsrgone(wish mine were lol) I am glad that you enjoy your stays with us and thank you for your review. We do have a great staff here. Sorry about the a/c will try and get it a little less noisy for future stays. Hope to see you on your trip back up. Until then happy and safe travels.

gm.va413@choicehotels.com
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2014

stayed their several times rooms are accommodating / staff is friendly / easy on/off I81. they have rooms that are pet friendly and are clean. sign up for their travel club and there are discounts available.

Room Tip: pet friendly with clean rooms
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
gm413, General Manager at Comfort Inn Troutville, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Thank you so much for your review. We love returning guest like you. Like you said we are pet friendly (I have 2 four legged grandchildren who I adore) and our rooms are very clean. We have a wonderful staff here as well. Until we see you again my friend happy and safe travels.

Mechanicsburg, PA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

Newer property with clean rooms just north of Roanoke is a good choice for I-81 travelers who want an inexpensive, quiet and convenient place to spend a night on a long trip. A decent breakfast bar is included. Adequate retail and restaurants are nearby at the same I-81 exit, which has a rural, country and southern feel more so than a modern, suburban retail development, although there is a little of that at a Kroger's retail center just west of the exit.

Room Tip: Quietest rooms are near the middle
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
gm413, General Manager at Comfort Inn Troutville, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
Thank you for your kind words about our hotel. I will be sure to pass them along to the staff. It just goes to show what a great staff can do, our property is actually 20+ years but we have been recently remodeled. I hope if you are ever in need of a room in this area again you will think of us. From us to you have a happy holiday season.

Oxford NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

Traveling thru from FL, stopped for 1 night. The staff was very friendly, the breakfast was much better than most hotels offer. At first I wasnt sure the bed was so great, but as we like to keep our room cool at night, we were able to snuggle down under the down comforter and had a really great nights sleep. It was quiet too. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
gm413, General Manager at Comfort Inn Troutville, responded to this review, December 11, 2013
First of all let me say thank you for writing a response for our hotel. We do really appreciate them. I am glad that you had a good stay here. We hope that you had a safe trip to your destination. If you are ever in need of a room again in this area please think of us. Have a wonderful holiday season, from all of us here to you and yours.

Peachtree Corners, GA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

As we were travelling back from New York, some reviews for other places were scary--I found this place with some very positive reviews and found that it was just the place. I was able to get the seniors rate, and that really helped. We also needed a roll-a-way bed, and they were able to help out. The front desk person left his dinner twice to help me out. He was very nice. The breakfast was really good--I'm gluten free, so was happy to see eggs, canadian bacon, and hash browns. The room was very clean and we were very satisfied with the our stay.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel. I am glad that Zach could assist you when you needed it. He is wonderful with the guest, very helpful young man. I am also glad that our housekeeping staff cleaned your room very well and you could enjoy a good breakfast the next morning to start the day off right. If you are ever in our area again, please think of us if you need a place to stay. Have a wonderful holiday season.

Troutville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

We got there late. I checked in and the lady that greeted me at the front desk was very friendly. The room was very well cleaned and organized. The beds were very soft. There were four pillows on each double bed. I truly enjoyed my stay and wished it was longer. I we did take part in the breakfast the next morning and it was Delicious

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

gm413, General Manager at Comfort Inn Troutville, responded to this review, November 30, 2013
Thank you for your wonderful review. I will be sure to pass it along to the desk clerk, housekeeping and breakfast. I am glad that you liked our beds. We do get alot of compliments about them. Glad you also enjoyed our breakfast the next morning. Maybe the next time your in town you can stay a little longer with us. Until then take care and safe travels.

Prices are for rooms, adults

Been to Comfort Inn Troutville? Share your experiences!