“Awesome!!!! Clean, Clean, Clean!! What more do you need? Great staff and clean throughout!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn Troutville

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Troutville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013 via mobile

Loved that it was clean and rooms up to date. Very nice if I am in this area again I will look no further than Comfort Inn! Front desk staff very friendly. The complementary breakfast was a feast compared to the usual fruit and juice offered at other motels. Very satisfied customer!

• Stayed May 2013
gm413, General Manager at Comfort Inn Troutville, responded to this review, May 24, 2013
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! I do have a wonderful staff all around, and they do take great care of the hotel and the guests and it does show. I am thrilled that you found our breakfast to be more than the average fair. We are very happy that you were satisfied with our establishment. I hope that if you are ever in our area again you will stop by and see us. Again, thank you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Nashua, New Hampshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

Hotel and staff were very nice. Clean and quiet. The front desk person gave us a discount ticket for our next stay...that was unexpected..so thx. Breakfast was good, but nothing unusual than most. Just down the road was a Country Buffet (not sure of the name) suggested by the front desk and it was more than adequate. I would stop here again with or without discount.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
gm413, General Manager at Comfort Inn Troutville, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Thank you for your wonderful review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope you will use your coupon and come back and visit us again. Perhaps next time you can have dinner there is a great little Italian restaurant up the road as well. We do try and keep our place clean and tidy, and it usually is really quiet here. Thanks again and hope to see you again.
Jackson
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

Staying here for a softball tournament. Comfortable rooms with plenty of space. Plenty of parking for trucks and buses. Staff very friendly. Only downside is breakfast area small when you have several teams eating at one time.

• Stayed May 2013
gm413, General Manager at Comfort Inn Troutville, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
Thank you for your words. I think we do have very comfortable rooms along with the space. Our large parking lot for the trucks and buses is at times very helpful. We do have a very good staff here. Unfortunately I don't think how big we would make the breakfast area sometime it never seems like there is enough space in there. I hope to see you again next year. Again thanks for your kind words.
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

My wife and I arrived at 11 PM on a Saturday without a reservation and the front desk was friendly and helpful, getting us a good deal on a great room. The room was clean and comfortable and breakfast next morning was really good. (Actual brands of cereal -- not just the generic stuff...little packets of honey...just nice touches). It's a minute off Route 81, yet actually was quiet.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
gm413, General Manager at Comfort Inn Troutville, responded to this review, May 3, 2013
Thank you Michael. I am thrilled that the front desk was able to get you into a clean, comfortable room at a great rate and all with a friendly and helpful attitude. I do have an amazing housekeeping staff to help keep up all of those rooms. I will certainly let them know it is appreciated. I must admit I think we do a pretty good job on the breakfast as well. Trying to remember the "little" things that might go with is sometimes hard, but glad to see we are helping with those little touches. It is a very quiet hotel too. If you are ever in our area again I hope you will stop back by. Again Thank you.
Manassas, Virginia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

Stayed here for an adult sports competition. Arrived later on Friday night and the gentleman at the front desk didn't seem interested in helping my husband. Just not a very good attitude. Encountered the same thing in the breakfast bar with the attendant taking care of it. She practically yelled at an older lady just looking for the coffee. Really disappointed. Lastly beds were smaller than I had expected but we made it work. Most disappointing part was the service.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
gm413, General Manager at Comfort Inn Troutville, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
First let me thank you for your thoughts. I would like to tell you I did speak to the individuals. I do apoligize for any negative actions that they may have had. The clerk wasn't feeling well that night, but that is no excuse, and the bar attendant doesn't remeber anything like that. But I can assure you that I have dealt with both of them and it won't happen anymore. Again I would like to apoligize and I hope if you are ever in our area again you will give us a second chance.
Sharon Springs
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

This is a mid way point for my wife and I on our trip from upstate NY to Palm Coast, FL where we have family. We have learned over the years after making this trip over and over again, that not all highway hotels are created equally. This particular hotel is one of those thath we definitely recommend. The staff is outstanding, and the location off of I81 is very convenient. The hotel itself is very clean and well taken care of. So may times we have settled for hotels because we were just too tired to look elsewhere. If you can plan your trip and this makes a good stopping point, we highly recommend this stop.

Stayed April 2013
gm413, General Manager at Comfort Inn Troutville, responded to this review, April 17, 2013
Thank you for the wonderful review. I am glad that we help to make your trips back and forth more enjoyable and that we help some of the worry out of your stay. I concur we do have an outstanding staff here. We look forward to your next visit. Have a safe and enjoyable trip.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

I always rate this hotel with the highest marks because they never disappoint me. I stay at hotels 4 nights a week and this is one of my favorites. Everything is close by and the hotel is cared for by the best crew around. Lindsey is by far the most friendly, welcoming, and professional guest services associate at any hotel I stay at.

• Stayed April 2013
Thanks as always Steve. We truly value you and you great comments about the hotel and about the employees here. I do have a great staff and again will let them know about your comments about us. As always we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Been to Comfort Inn Troutville? Share your experiences!