“Clean, Comfortable, Exceptional! We appreciate this Owner and Staff” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn Troutville

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Troutville
Pemberville, Ohio
“Clean, Comfortable, Exceptional! We appreciate this Owner and Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2011

I have nothing but good to say about this hotel. Front Desk friendly, fast, and helpful. The room was spotless. I have never conidered taking a bathe at a hotel, but would not hesitate here. Breakfast was hot and again presentable, no messy look what-so-ever. The pool is clean. The cost reasonable, the beds comfortable but firm. IT SMELLS CLEAN! I appreciate the NO SMOKING policy I feel it helps with presentation. HATS OFF TO THE OWNER AND THEIR FRONT DESK STAFF, HOUSEKEEPING AND KITCHEN HELP. We will stay here again

Room Tip: Stop in this Hotel
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Harrisburg, NC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2011

Great staff, excellent breakfast selection, and nice rooms. Not sure the "safe fee" should be included on every bills, since we came in late and didn't leave the room, we were tired and went straight to bed. We did NOT have a reservation and took a room with 2 double beds, which was fine, we were happy to find a hotel with a room. Very nice staff and enjoyable, knowledgable too.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
Baltimore, Maryland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2011

I found the clerk, Brandy , somewhat rude and abrasive. As my first time here , I wasn't sure where to park my 18 wheeler. I parked on the street and walked in to ask where to park and wanted to check in while I was in the office. I was handed back my ID and credit card and told " I wasn't getting the trucker rate until I could put my truck in the Comfort truck parking area." She could plainly see my truck outside and made me feel like a thief with her comments. Some other off hand comments were made by her.
First impressions are very important in any business and having this person as the "face" of your hotel can turn some people away. The front desk should be courteous, friendly, helpful, and accommodating. This woman lacked most of these attributes.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
Pittsfield, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2011

Excellent location. Easy access from Interstate. Peacefull. Excellent breakfast. We enjoyed our one night stay.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
Crysler
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2011

This hotel goes well behond customer service norms from the little rubber ducky in the bathroom to the friendly service at the front desk. The Welcome Back Discount is another example. Thank you for making our stay with you so accomodating.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
West Warwick, Rhode Island
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2011

My husband and I had stopped on our way home for the night. We have two young children (under 10) and everything and everyone was very nice and understanding. Breakfast was just enough to start back on our way home. Beds androom were clean and comfortable. Rate was reasonable. We also had to ask for directions, they went out of their way to help find what we needed.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
Birmingham, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2010

We checked in late and our room was ready, clean and comfortable with easy access to take doggies outside as needed. Comfortable beds and pillows, no odors!! Breakfast options were plenty & everyone was satisfied, even the dogs! WOOF :)

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with family

Been to Comfort Inn Troutville? Share your experiences!