“Clean and quiet” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn Troutville

You added Quality Inn Troutville to your Saves list
Quality Inn Troutville
2.5 of 5 Motel   |   3139 Lee Highway South, Troutville, VA 24175 (Formerly Holiday Inn Express Roanoke Northeast Troutville)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Troutville
Certificate of Excellence 2014
vermont
“Clean and quiet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

We were traveling south and stopped for the night. Close to restaurants and travel coupon readily accepted. Room was spacious and clean. Breakfast good and stocked by two attendents. Desk clerk very pleasant. Wouldn't hesitate to stay again very good bargain!

• Stayed August 2014
Fonda W, General Manager at Quality Inn Troutville, responded to this review, August 15, 2014
I am glad we met your expectations. I hope the rest of your trip went well and you arrived safely. Fonda

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
  • Turkish first
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

After 3 horrible days/2 nights at the Quality Inn Roanoke Airport, Kent at the QI Troutville made our 4th of July weekend wonderful! From the first time he picked up the phone to make my reservation to the good bye at check out, he was awesome! This property is clean, well maintained, and the staff is so friendly and attentive! The breakfast buffet was very crowded but the ONE lady handled it with ease....always smiling and keeping it well stocked. I didn't meet the Housekeeper who had our room but upon arrival it was corner to corner clean!!!(yes i checked the corners;;lol) The pool was also perfect size and very clean..and had it all to ourselves! :)
We are in the Roanoke area just about every weekend all summer...we look forward to staying here many more times in the future..thanks again!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Fonda W, General Manager at Quality Inn Troutville, responded to this review, July 11, 2014
Thank you for the wonderful comments. I will be sure to share this with my staff. I am glad we were able to meet your expectations.
Arkadelphia, Ar
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014 via mobile

From my phone call to reserve a room throughout my stay, I was very pleased with the competent & welcoming desk clerk. I was beyond exhausted upon my arrival. The room wasn't luxurious but met my needs for a clean & comfortable night's stay.

• Stayed April 2014
Fonda W, General Manager at Quality Inn Troutville, responded to this review, May 23, 2014
I am glad we met your expectations and that the front desk agents met your needs. I hope the rest of your trip went well and you arrived safely.
Bakersville, North Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014

I gave this an average rating because the desk clerk was very helpful, and the room was clean, the beds were nice, the bathroom clean. However, the room carpet, after I spilled a bit of water on it and got a bath cloth to get it up, proved to be really dirty. The outside corridor was visibly very very dirty, with a few cigarette butts scattered about, and dirt everywhere. Had the bed and room itself not been properly dusted and clean appearing, I would have given it a lesser rating.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Fonda W, General Manager at Quality Inn Troutville, responded to this review, May 5, 2014
Thank you for your feedback. We do pressure wash our sidewalks and steps on a regular basics. With the pollen in the air, we have to perform this more frequently. I will help maintenance keep a closer check on these issues.
Cloudcroft, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014

Our room was on the ground floor, large room with a large bathroom. This was a nice hotel, just off the interstate, easy to find, next to Cracker Barrel and close to several restaurants. The staff was very helpful!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank for your wonderful comments. I am glad you had a good stay and I hope the rest of your trip went well.
Elkhart
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

Stayed in the older portion of the hotel which was a bit dated but was clean. The staff was great at check in and out. Breakfast was good, hot food and some cold choices. Location was good for my travels with pretty easy access to the highway.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Fonda W, General Manager at Quality Inn Troutville, responded to this review, April 22, 2014
I am glad you had a good stay. I hope the rest of your trip went well and you arrived safely.
Morgantown, WV
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

I stayed here for one weekend night while visiting the Roanoke area. The staff was friendly. I had a room in the newer front building with interior corridors. It was decent, about normal for this level of facility.

What marred an otherwise good stay was the Internet. At night, I could see and connect to the WiFi network but their server never gave me an IP address so I couldn't use the Internet. I tried multiple devices, including my laptop, phone, and an iPad. The next morning, the system did give me an IP address but the connection was so slow I couldn't even check the weather. Seriously hotels - make sure your WiFi actually works so your travelers can make the most of their stay.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Fonda W, General Manager at Quality Inn Troutville, responded to this review, April 15, 2014
Thank you for letting us know about the WiFi and I will check on this issue. It is important to us that we meet your needs.

Been to Quality Inn Troutville? Share your experiences!