“I was very pleased.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express & Suites Thornburg (I-95 Exit 118)

Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Express & Suites Thornburg (I-95 Exit 118) to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Thornburg (I-95 Exit 118)
2.5 of 5 Motel   |   6415 Dan Bell Lane, Thornburg, VA 22565   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #1 of 2 hotels in Thornburg
Jacksonville, North Carolina, United States
“I was very pleased.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

I travel for business and enjoy a reasonable priced hotel. This hotel made me very satisfied. The room is huge and very well kept. Clean, pleasantly painted and decorated. Heated salt water pool and jacuzzi, which I miss when I am away from home.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Richard B, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Thornburg (I-95 Exit 118), responded to this review, August 1, 2012
Thank you so much for staying with us! We appreciate your business and taking the time to give us comments. We understand you have many choices when you travel and we are honored to have you as a guest!

60 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

My wife and I arrive late on Saturday night and the front desk clerk, Mr. Patel, was very busy checking in other guests and answering the phone but still he attended to all our needs in a very timely and professional fashion. We had two bikes with us and he even offered to help us bring them in. The room he provided us with was spacious, quiet and the bed and linens were excellent. Frankly this hotel was an unexpected find and it has a terrific staff.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Richard B, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Thornburg (I-95 Exit 118), responded to this review, July 24, 2012
Thank you so much for your comments and staying with us! We know you have many choices and truly appreciate your business. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Florence, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

I would make this a regular stop when in Virginia! The staff is very accommodating especially Mr. Patel on the front desk. I booked this hotel for a family function , and Mr. Patel made it his business to see that all members of the group needs were met during their stay. We felt like we were visiting family!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. We value your business and appreciate your time! We hope to see you again soon!
Columbia, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

Me and my husband were EXTREMELY impressed by Patel, the front desk staff. He was very accomodating. We have never had better service than at this hotel, even at high end and 5 star resorts in the carribean!! Whatever we needed he gave to us with no questions asked. The hotel was never in a rush for us to check out as their check out time is convenientt at 12 noon and even if you wanted to check out a little later they didnt mind!! Rooms were clean and orderly. If you are ever in need of a hotel in this area, you will never go wrong here and Patel will treat you like royalty!!

Room Tip: The suite comes with a pull out couch for extra room
Doswell, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

Very impressed with staff hospitality more specific the hotel desk clerk Patel who went above and beyond for my family's comfort and satisfaction.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012 via mobile

The room was great but best thing was Customer service .hands down the best hotel I've been to.

• Stayed July 2012
, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Thornburg (I-95 Exit 118), responded to this review, July 10, 2012
Thank you so much for your comments and more importantly your business. We value you as a customer more than you know! We hope to see you again soon!
Havre de Grace, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012

i called Holiday Inn in Thornburg Va regarding a dear friend who needed lodging and assistance with parking a U-Haul with Auto-Transport and pet. Patel sincerely wanted to help and did.he assisted her in and helped with her luggage expediently with professionalism.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Thank you so much for your comments and I will pass this on to Patel. Everyone here at the Holiday Inn Express in Thornburg appreciates your business and hope to see you again in your travels!

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Thornburg (I-95 Exit 118)? Share your experiences!