“Lunch on the Road” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 8 Restaurants in Surry
Portsmouth, Virginia
“Lunch on the Road”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

I have passed this restaurant a hundred times without stopping. It is near the Jamestown/Scotland Ferry and I recommend it to anyone. At lunch on a week day it was all locals and they serve Italian dishes and subs. I could see the dishes coming out and boy I was hungry. I has a steak sub and it was good and a reasonable price. They serve Coke product, a plus for me. I was by myself but looked like a great place to bring a family. They have a kid's menu.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Excellent Calzones”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

Recommend the calzones. Wonderful wait staff. Spouse's Delmonico steak was very good. We will return when back in the area.

WESTERN MASS.
“A destination via the free ferry.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

After touring Jamestown we took the State ferry over to Surry for FREE, found Anna's by accident, and had Sunday lunch there 7/14/13. The large fries were a huge hit for everyone at the table, and we found a complete cheeseburger with toppings for $2.95 ! The steak dinner with potato wedges and salad filled my son's hearty appetite. Our waitress was very thorough and sincerely interested in our satisfaction. The calzones found their way into doggie bags for later....

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
newport news
“pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

The food was very good. We got a pizza and the crust was wonderful. It was thin and crispy. The spagetti was ok.

Visited July 2013

Been to Anna's Pizza & Italian Restaurant? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Anna's Pizza & Italian Restaurant, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.