I recently stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn Suffolk Riverfront Hotel for three days in November of 2012. My first and lasting impression was about their fantastic customer service. From the front desk to the restaurant, everyone I encountered was pleasant, cheerful and warm. The rooms were a good size and provided work space at the desk, a microwave oven and a small in-room fridge, perfect for left-overs and snack on a longer stay. The parking is free and the drive was about 20 minutes to all larger cities in every direction. I has a nice room on the third floor with a view of the riverfront.
I received complementary breakfast coupons for all three days and ate at their on-site restaurant. The service was great! Our waitstaff even got our toast despite it being a serve-yourself buffet!
Overall, it's a great value and a great space. I would stay their again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn is a wonderful riverfront hotel in Suffolk, VA, set on a six-acre park on the banks of the Nansemond River. With the scenery plus 14,000 sq. ft. of flexible meeting space, our hotel is the perfect place to host your next conference or event. Our on-site restaurant, Constant's Wharf Grill, is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Relax in a spacious and warm guest room featuring the adjustable Garden Sleep System® bed and other amenities including a refrigerator, microwave, complimentary in-room coffee, complimentary high-speed internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Suffolk Riverfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Suffolk Hotel Suffolk
- Suffolk Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Suffolk