“Clean Room, but...” 3 of 5 stars

You added Super 8 Suffolk Tidewater to your Saves list
Super 8 Suffolk Tidewater
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   633 North Main Street, Suffolk, VA 23434   |
Ranked #8 of 12 Hotels in Suffolk

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

I have NEVER been treated so poorly!! Driving thru and needed a place for the night. The man at the counter was just so awful to me. He was even yelling! In front of other people checking out! I was so upset my husband went to see what his problem was... It was funny how his attitude changed just by speaking to a man. We will NEVER EVER EVER stay in this dump again!!

Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Spring Hill
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

If I could give this hotel a 0 it would have it. First off when you walk into the lobby all you can smell is cigarette smoke. Then after a long day of driving I come back to my room having to use the restroom desperately only to be greeted by the smell of Marijuana. After complaining to the front desk, they say, we will send someone up. To do what I wonder? I am not smoking the damn stuff! So my husband goes down to the desk, they offer to give me another room, a smoking room.....I asked for a refund which the manager approved THANK GOD! I would never stay here again. I didn't feel safe and thank GOD my kids were not with me!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Horseheads
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel often while visiting family in the area. The price is always reasonable and while the hotel is showing its age, we have always found our room to be clean and comfortable. We have always found the staff to be pleasant to deal with. This hotel is a good value for a very reasonable price.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Been to Super 8 Suffolk Tidewater? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Suffolk Tidewater

Address: 633 North Main Street, Suffolk, VA 23434
Location: United States > Virginia > Suffolk
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking
Ranked #8 of 12 Hotels in Suffolk
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Suffolk Tidewater 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Suffolk Tidewater reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Super 8 Suffolk Tidewater, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.