“Great food..worth every dime!” 5 of 5 stars

Stover Ave, Strasburg, VA
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Seafood
“Great food..worth every dime!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

While it may not look so from the outside, Charlie's is a real find! The food is always hot and the service excellent. My husband and I have visited at least 10 times in the last year and we've never left unhappy and we are always stufes, The crabs are excellwnt, fish wonderful and the sides are amazing.

If your looking for an AYCE experience, check out Charlie's!

• Visited March 2013

Moorefield, West Virginia
“a must!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

i looooove charlies!!! its located in the ground floor of an old mill. there are lots of little bits of history woven into the room in a way that you wouldnt notice unless you look. the set up might seem strange at first, you order/pay, then go sit and wait, like fast food. but the service is top notch, and the food is unbeatable in the area! i pick this for birthdays, anniversaries, even valentines day! their sea food is sooooooo delicious!! the owner is the chef, and is so nice and personable. my father in law was even able to switch up one of their "all you can eat" meals just by talking to him. very family friendly. they even have karaoke some nights

• Visited February 2013
Woodstock, Virginia, United States
“Another great meal at Charlies!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

Took friends to Charlies last week and had another wonderful meal. Friend, who know his seafood, said the shrimp was the best he had ever eaten. I ordered frier oysters, again, cooked perfectly with little breading. Several other tables had all you can eat crab legs and they were quite happy. I love this place! Down home, nothing fancy, get your own drinks, etc. but boy can they put out the food!

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Fallon, Nevada
“Seafood Galore!!!! "OMG"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Where do I begin???
The whole family (8 of us) was in the mood for seafood and my son and daughter heard about "Charlie's" from a friend... I think I have another friend for life!
We wanted everything so we went for broke... we had fresh crab legs, fried oysters, HUGE fresh raw oysters, fried shrimp, fresh breaded white fish (don't remember the species), Cajun seasoned P&D shrimp, fried alligator tail, potato salad, cole slaw, hot fresh sweet corn bread... on top of all that - it was all you can eat! Wow did we all eat! the fresh crab clusters were huge and my son ate 11 clusters and over 2 dz raw oysters (and too embarrassed to write it all!)
It seemed like every few minutes, the waitresses were coming back to see if there was anything that we needed... they had some of the best special sauces for the entrees that really put everything over the top! I don't think that I have ever spent 3 1/2 hrs eating a meal, but this is one of a kind! I would recommend this restaurant if you are ever in Strasburg! The also have a bar downstairs and have a DJ / Karaoke and it is really a place to just go and enjoy yourself!
For sure - don't pass this place up - you will hate yourself for it later!

• Visited January 2013
Strasburg, Virginia, United States
“Great local place.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

I really like their BBQ pork sandwich. Other people in town highly recommend the Crab legs. I believe Friday is all-u-can eat crab legs. They also have some good music with local musicians on the weekends. If you’re passing through Strasburg and looking for a good restaurant and want to get a feel for the local clientele, check it out.

Visited October 2012