We were a group of about 40 and stayed at Fairfield Inn & Suites this past Memorial Weekend (May 24-27, 2013). The staff was very courteous and helpful and didn't lose a beat checking us all in at a late hour of 9 pm. They went out of their way to help us make arrangements for dinner that late at night on the 24th. The rooms were clean and those that had two queen beds did have microwaves and refrigerators - so that was very convenient too. The proximity to Interstate 81 and the Shenandoah National Park (about 15 miles from the Front Royal entrance to SNP) was also very time saving. The continental breakfast was included and, though nothing to write home about, atleast saved a few bucks and was not bad. The swimming pool and the hot tub were very refreshing and refreshing for our group after a long day of hikes and driving on Skyline Drive. Jahmale (the night shift person at the front desk) and Sebastian (the day shift person at the front desk) were very helpful throughout our stay.
However, there were two things that could be improved upon:
1. A faster elevator would be a big plus. It almost felt that a lift attendant would appear from somewhere.
2. Square small pillows left a lot to be desired. Regular rectangular long pillows would have been a lot better but its a matter of personal preference.
All in all, a good place to stay in.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Marriott, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Strasburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Strasburg Hotel Strasburg
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Strasburg
- Fairfield Inn Strasburg