“driving thru on I-95” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Centerport,NY
“driving thru on I-95”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

We were returning from Florida back to NY. called ahead for a reservation. The hotel room was clean. Bed was really comfortable. The room wasn't HOT...I hate when the room is stuffy and can sleep because it is too stuffy.The comforter was warm but not too heavyThe breakfast area is so modern and comfortable. Nice upolstered, comfortable chairs, not the usual cafeteria type chairs. Super nice. Really happy with this location. Will definetly put it on my OK to stop at list!

Room Tip: easy on/off I-95
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Tamika G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Stony Creek, responded to this review, March 8, 2013
We would like to Thank You for staying with us and we hope that you have enjoyed us as much as we have enjoyed you. We definately love the great feed back and appreciate your business. Whenever you are in the area please stop by and stay with us and we hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
MELBOURNE
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

Rooms were very nice looking. Staff friendly.
Tub clogged and by end of shower, was standing ankle deep in water that was still there next morning. Price was MUCH higher than the highest price one this site, even with an AARP discount! Base rate for one person, one night with discount - $122 before tax!!!!
My advice, keep driving!

• Stayed March 2013
We would like to Thank You for staying with us and we want to make sure each and every guest is 100% satisfied with their stay. I do apologize If the Tub was clogged and we would have definately taken care of the issue for you and could have contacted Maintenance to fix the problem or we could have moved you to a different room. Our Guests are our number one priority and we want you to leave our Hotel with a smile on your face.
Enfield, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Hotel was very clean and was an easy location to find. Staff was very friendly. Rooms were clean as all Hampton Inns are. Stay was enjoyable . Breakfast was good and there was a good assortment. Parking was safe and easily accessible.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
We would like to Thank You for staying with us and we are glad that you chose our Hotel. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon.
Montclair, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

Staff is friendly and welcoming. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. I was traveling with my dog, a yellow lab, and found the room extremely quiet and felt safe when I took him for his late night walk. It looked like they had a nice little fitness center, which I didn't get to use because I didn't want to leave the dog alone in the room. I will more than likely stay here again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
We would like to Thank You for staying with us and I am very glad you enjoyed your stay and of course while traveling with your pet, I know sometimes It is very hard to trust the safety of places while not being at home and away from home and loved the fact that you also felt safe here at our Hotel. We appreciate your business and anytime you are in the area please don't hesitate to stay with us again. We hope to see you again soon.
Frederick, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

Room was clean and comfy and service was quick and friendly. Lobby has been recently redone and has lots of seating for the breakfast time. Breakfast was fresh and plentiful without being a disgusting buffet. Side parking lot a bit dark at night, would park out front if you can, even though we had no problems.

Room Tip: Try and get one that isn't facing 95, we were on the side toward the front and I definitely coul...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Tamika G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Stony Creek, responded to this review, February 16, 2013
We would like to Thank You for staying with us and we are very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We strive to make sure each and every guest is 100% satisfied and we look forward t seeing you again soon.
Davenport, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

I was making the long drive to Massachusetts from Florida and we had wanted to stop about half through our journey, we ended up driving a little further than we had wanted to, but I am so glad that we did. The Hampton Inn was perfect, the bed was soft as a cloud, and after driving 700 miles this was exactly wanted my body wanted. The hotel was extremely clean, there is absolutely nothing I can negative about my stay at all, everything from the hotel staff to the complimentary breakfast was far exceeding of my expectations. So much so that I had changed my hotel reservation from one hotel to the Hampton Inn.

Highly recommend this hotel as well as any other Hampton Inn.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
We would like to Thank You for staying with us as we know that you had a choice but we are glad that you chose us. I am very glad that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again soon.
New Jersey
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

Last Tuesday Nov. 6,2012 My cousin, my son and I was heading toward Myrtle Beach. It was around 8:30pm and we had just finished dinner at the Denny's in the same parking lot as the Hampton. We were debating if we should continue driving or stay the night. We decided to stay. None of us had ever had a problem with Hampton Inn. We went in and the man at the front desk was very nice. When we got up to our room we were not even in there 5 minutes and my cousin went to adjust the heat thermostat on the wall and she asked what kind of bug is this on the wall? I went over and I knew that it was a bedbug. We got our stuff and went downstairs. We informed the desk clerk about the situation and he did not seem surprised. He offered us another room and we politely declined and the clerk stated that our credit card would not be charged. I do not want to give Hampton a bad name, however this is a serious issue and if they knew about the bed bugs they should not be renting rooms until they are completely gone.

Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Tamika G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Stony Creek, responded to this review, November 15, 2012
I want to apologize for the unfortunate experience that you had at our hotel. The health and safety of our guests is of the utmost importance. We work closely with a professional pest control company to address and rectify any pest situation that might occur. We have reviewed your comments with our staff and have addressed the situation.

Been to Hampton Inn Stony Creek? Share your experiences!