“Better than any chain pizza joints and you can buy slices” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 203 restaurants in Sterling
Cuisines: Pizza, Sandwiches
“Better than any chain pizza joints and you can buy slices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

We stopped in for pizza slices to go Sunday evening. It took about 10 minutes total from ordering. I enjoyed my white pizza slice and tiramisu to go and my friend liked her pepperoni slice. It was a little confusing at first where to order but the staff at the register were very friendly and asked if we'd like to place our order. Will be back if I'm in the area again.

Visited April 2013

88% Recommend
Sterling
“Wonderful and Fresh”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

Get the Sicilian Hit, Bar-b-que Chicken Pizzas AND the Cannoli’s
They serve PEPSI!! YUM!!
The owners, Waleed and Amy, are very friendly and aim to please. Always welcoming and full of smiles

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Terrible Pizza”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I called Don Corleone's Wood Fired Pizza for carryout 630PM last Sunday. I ordered a medium Vegetariana and they said it would be ready in 20 minutes. I arrived at 650PM and there was a line of a half dozen people for the register. The direction of the line flow was poorly designed. No one could tell where the line started or ended. Additionally everyone leaving the register had to walk through the line, regardless if you exited to the left or right. Of course it took a few minutes to pay. Although I guess it didn't matter since my pizza still wasn't ready.

I took a seat in the waiting area for a few minutes and finally my name was called. The pizza they handed me came in a plain brown pizza box with no writing, no design, no emblem. A plain cardboard box. This struck me as odd since the person ahead me received a company designed box. However they ordered a large pizza and I thought perhaps Don's was out of their usual medium boxes.

When I got to my destination, less than four minutes away, we sat down to eat. All of us thought the pizza was terrible! The bread was soggy. The vegetables did not taste fresh. Even the sauce was subpar. We put it in the oven for a few minutes but that didn't help. I'm surprised to see so many positive reviews, although most are from months ago. Perhaps Don's has gone downhill since then.

Emilio's in Sterling and Naked Pizza in Reston are a thousand times better.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Reston, Virginia
“Must Eat the Pizza!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

If you are visiting Air & Space Muesum in Chantilly Virginia this place is not too far for a great pizza. Being a local we have dined at this place tons of time and everything the pizza is freshly made and taste great.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Land of the Pharoah's
“A very good slice in an unexpected place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012 via mobile

Went here on election night after it was recommended to us by a friend. We had been in NYC in October and had some very good pizza and fast became pizza snobs. Don's pizza is the closest we've found in Northern Virginia to a real Lower East Side slice, and that's a pretty good compliment. Will definitely be back. Their prices may not be competitive with the larger chain/delivery places, but their product is by far superior.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere