“Can't eat there regularly” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Herndon, VA
“Can't eat there regularly”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

The food at Mimi's Cafe is comfort food, taken to the extreme. I felt extremely uncomfortable after eating my meal there due to the amount of fat and calories I had just consumed. This is certainly not a restaurant I could eat at often, just because I'd be at least 10 pounds heavier. Food was good, but I felt like a glutton. Sorry, Mimi.

Visited April 2012

63% Recommend
Leesburg, Virginia
“Always decent Breakfast or lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

Always decent Breakfast or lunch. Good food, Great muffins! We like the breakfast menu the best! Reasonable prices

Visited March 2013
Ashburn, Virginia
“Excellent Breakfast!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I've been here a few times and each time I've been quite happy! The breakfasts are DIVINE and lunches aren't too bad either (we typically go there for breakfast so I can't say much about other meals).

One "bad" note about them is they do get really crowded and their front lobby is quite small for the crowds they get (especially on Sunday). So I definitely recommend calling ahead to get your name on the list.

Visited January 2013
Gaithersburg
“Very nice place, only one visit so far”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

We visited this during one of our Saturday motorcycle rides. Nothing specifically notable, so this is my standard "really nice place, very satisfied" review. - the key factors for me: The place is clean and well maintained, the food is fresh and quality is very good, the prices are very reasonable, the menu offers variety, staff is always courteous, and service is very prompt. What more can I ask for?

Visited June 2012
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
“Amazing pumpkin bread”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I love Mimi's Cafe in Dulles. We eat here at least once a week. Great food and a reasonable price. I love the onion soup and my wife loves the liver and onions.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere