“Five stars and very affordable” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Washington-Dulles International Airport

You added Hampton Inn & Suites Washington-Dulles International Airport to your Saves list
Hampton Inn & Suites Washington-Dulles International Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   22700 Holiday Park Drive, Sterling, VA 20166   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #5 of 15 Hotels in Sterling
Certificate of Excellence 2014
GreenLeadersGold level
Mesa, Arizona
“Five stars and very affordable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

The hotel was very affordable and the room was extremely clean and the staff sincerely courteous. I stayed in a suite and it was very spacious. The only negative about the hotel was there were not alot of dining choices nearby. The breakfast was great and they constantly restocked the foods offered. There were four different types of coffee. Every breakfast had a different main course offering each day. Highly reccomend this hotel!!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Leonardtown, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

So let me start by saying that I almost NEVER write reviews...good or bad... BUT this particular person definitely requires acknowledgment.
To give some background info... I was traveling with a large party of over 8 and we needed to get to the airport for an early morning flight... Now, when we checked in I took the time to schedule for the free shuttle service to Dulles Airport. I thought I was all set, just to find out in the morning when I went to confirm that the shuttle was already full and not ALL of my party would be able to leave for the airport at the same time!! and neither would are two million pieces of luggage ( :0) okay maybe a little exaggeration on the amount of luggage -- but it was a lot!)

Cathy M. was awesome!! She stepped right up to the plate to help us brainstorm on how we were ALL going to get to the airport and ON TIME with all our luggages. After much deliberating -- to include plans like drive behind the shuttle in our own car to help with luggage and people transport then turn around to drop off the car and then catch the next shuttle back to the airport -- she says let me call some people... I'm like "yes please!!" She calls the neighboring hotel to ask if their shuttle would be willing to help... and they did!! We may it to the airport on time with everyone and everything!!

Now you may ask, what's the big deal? Well, lets just say... she didn't have to... but she did!! She could have just said " I'm sorry" and not help... Like so many of us do from time to time in the service industry ... but she didn't ... She went over and beyond trying to help me and my family and I am grateful. So here is saying a "BIG THANK YOU" to Cathy M. Hope it is well with you and yours :0)

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
HamptonSuitesDulles, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Washington-Dulles International Airport, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
Thank you so very much for your glowing review about your experience and the service you received from our associate. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is a validation that we've done just that. I am so happy that we were able to assist you with your transportation logistics. I will definitely share your comments with our team. I am sure Cathy will be thrilled to read your comments and happy to know that she was able to make a difference. Once again, thank you for all of your kind words and we hope to see you soon.

Kristen Robertson
Boston
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

Clean room, friendly staff, free laundry facility, airport shuttle to the hotel was good. The continental breakfast was typical. Overall this was a great spot and not dated and if I was in the area again I would stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Madison, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

Stayed here twice in February. Both stays were perfect. The hotel features a great staff, a good complimentary hot/cold breakfast, and clean, comfortable rooms. What more can I say. They have a complimentary shuttle to the nearby Dulles airport. I was not aware of airplane noise inside or outside the hotel.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
San Francisco, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

the people working are friendly, the breakfasts is good rooms are perfect,shuttle is helpful.I highly recommend this place to other people.the only thing I would ask the administration is the price which should be cheaper for the seniors.

Blacksburg, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

Hampton Inns are our hotel of choice and the HI in Sterling VA is exemplary of all the reasons why we choose Hampton Inn. Courteous, professional, helpful staff is at the top of the list and this one went so far as to locate and mail an expensive HDMI cable we'd left behind! Add to that comfortable, clean room and reasonable rate … as well as free high-speed Internet/wife, a yummy, hot breakfast, coffee/hot water for tea 24/7, a well-stocked mini market for essentials, and what else could we want, right? Heartily recommend this hotel!

Raleigh, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

The hotel is clean and the staff always had a smile! The van service was helpful when needing a place to eat as they do not have dine in. To have free internet is nice these days and the beds and rooms were clean and comfy.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Washington-Dulles International Airport? Share your experiences!