Save Saved
You added Hampton Inn & Suites Washington-Dulles International Airport to your Saves list
Hampton Inn & Suites Washington-Dulles International Airport
GreenLeadersGold level
Reno, Nevada
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

I had a late flight into Dulles and wanted to stay close to the airport after picking up my rental car. It was just a matter of minutes from the airport to this Hampton Inn and Suites. I was greeted by a very friendly person at check in (at midnight, no less). My room was spacious, clean, quiet and very comfortable. In fact, I wish I could have stayed here longer! My bed was extremely comfortable and I slept very well.
Breakfast was pretty typical for a Hampton Inn, a great variety of hot and cold items to choose from.
I know the next time I'm flying into Dulles late and leaving from Dulles early, this is the place that I'll be staying!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

271 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Spokane, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

The beds were very comfortable and a wonderful selection at breakfast. The staff was helpful and the hotel had a shuttle to the mall and restaurants each evening and we were also able to take a hotel shuttle to the space museum. There is a 24-hour shuttle to the airport as well. We were very satisfied with the value at this hotel and would definitely stay again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Savannah, GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

We spent 3 nights here while visiting the Washington DC area. The hotel is very nice and the rooms were spacious. The beds and pillows were very, very comfortable. All of the staff was very friendly and pleasant. The free breakfast was much better than the free breakfast at most hotels. There were several hot items and plenty of fresh fruit. They have a waffle maker and there was oatmeal also. They have coffee and hot chocolate all day long. The wifi worked very well and had a strong signal. The pool and hot tub were a little small but they were never full. We really looked forward to getting back to the hotel after a day of walking around DC. Whenever we are in the area we will certainly stay at this hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Brooklyn, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I normally do not stay in any Hampton hotels because of bad prior experiences. However, my boss booked this hotel for our training. I must say that I was pleasantly surprised. The room/suite was spacious, comfortable and clean. The pillows were VERY comfy. I asked for more (because I am expecting) and they didn't hesitate to get what I needed. The complimentary breakfast was an added bonus. I will definitely stay in THIS one again and possibly try others as well.

Longmeadow, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

Friendly staff. The driver took me from Dulles to the hotel then drove me over to McDonalds since it was so late there was nothing else open. When I checked in the desk clerk was very friendly and upgraded my room as well as arranging late check out. The room was immaculate and spacious, quiet and well appointed. The furnishings were nearly new. The internet was trouble-free and fast. The breakfast was standard fair but hot and plentiful. I would stay there again in a heartbeat!

Montreal
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

The hotel is clean, quiet and spacious, and the room we stayed in was updated and extremely comfortable. Even though we looked out onto Route 28, the traffic noise was negligible. We appreciated the breakfast buffet, which was constantly freshened and had more than just the basics you see everywhere else. At check-in, which was a little earlier than anticipated, I got no grief or scolding. Rather, they asked if we would accept an upgrade (because we're Hilton HHonors members). It was kind and professional, and the sort of treatment which ensures return business. We booked the room through the HHonors website, too, and felt like we got an extremely good price. Bottom line: We've stayed in many different airport hotels, including at least a half-dozen at IAD. This place is the best.

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
HamptonSuitesDulles, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Washington-Dulles International Airport, responded to this review, August 2, 2013
It is very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay with us. It’s always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests like you. We are glad that we were able to accommodate you for an early check in and that we were able to exceed your expectations. It is comments like yours that motivate us to do better and remain the best Hampton in the area.

It would be a pleasure to have you stay with us in the future.

Nick Shrestha
Assistant General Manager
Hampton Inn & Suites Dulles
Spokane, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

No issues, happy to stay there again. The only thing I would have liked is to have a refrigerator in the room, and the availability of different types of rooms would have been nice, but the only room available was one with the Jacuzzi tub which I barely used and didn't need.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Washington-Dulles International Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn & Suites Washington-Dulles International Airport

Address: 22700 Holiday Park Drive, Sterling, VA 20166
Location: United States > Virginia > Loudoun County > Sterling
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#1 Green Hotel in Sterling
#1 Romantic Hotel in Sterling
#1 Business Hotel in Sterling
#2 Family Hotel in Sterling
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn & Suites Washington-Dulles International Airport 2.5*
The Hampton Inn & Suites Washington-Dulles Airport provides lodging near Dulles Airport and Dulles Town Center. We are conveniently located near area attractions, such as Chantilly Expo Center, Wolf Trap and Nissan Pavilion entertainment venues. We are positioned near the brand new National Air and Space Museum Dulles Annex - Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center. Additionally, we are in the heart of the Route-28 business corridor, which affords close proximity to area businesses like America Online and Fair Oaks Mall. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Washington-Dulles International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn Sterling
Sterling Hampton Inn

If you own or manage Hampton Inn & Suites Washington-Dulles International Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.