“Close to Dulles airport” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Washington-Dulles International Airport

Save Saved
You added Hampton Inn & Suites Washington-Dulles International Airport to your Saves list
Hampton Inn & Suites Washington-Dulles International Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   22700 Holiday Park Drive, Sterling, VA 20166   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save 15%
Ranked #2 of 15 hotels in Sterling
GreenLeadersGold level
Chicago, Illinois
“Close to Dulles airport”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Very nice accommodations. I've actually stayed here more than 10 times and there's a reason I always go back. The staff is very helpful and friendly. Only complaint is the wifi is sometimes flaky. Other than that, it's all good!

Room Tip: Ask the staff about the Peruvian chicken place down the street by the community bank. It's reall...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

275 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

I have stayed here probably 20 nights in the past 12 months. Staff is great and very courteous which is always appreciated. The only item keeping this Hampton from being a 5 is the lack of restaurants on the immediate area. Within 5 mlles or so there are plenty of places but usually I eat right after work to avoid getting the TV dinner and beer from the sweet shop! Very good exercise equipment all fairly new. If you like to run this a good place to be as the 3 treadmills are top quality.

• Stayed March 2013
Erie, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

I stayed at the Hampton Inn on March 13th & 14th and was very satisfied. The room (342) had a king size bed, which was the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in! The breakfast was good and I liked that there were "Breakfast on the Go" bags that had an apple, granola bar, muffin and bottle of water. The pool area was nice, except the hot tub was not functioning. The hotel was very clean and the front desk was very helpful. This is a great please to stay.

Room Tip: Room 342 was a corner room with two large windows. One overlooked the highway, the other overlooked...
Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Maple Heights, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

On March 13th & 14th 2013, we utilized one of this facilities conference rooms. The set up was perfect and the staff was extremely accommodating. The service was with no doubt, 5 star. Eric, the Sales and Catering Manager couldn't possibly do his job any better, an OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE!!!. He is a credit to Customer Service and their establishment. The property was extremely clean and well presented. The room for my two night stay was as equally satisfying and I do look forward to my next stay!!! Keep up the great work. Thank You for keeping "Top Notch Service" alive!!!
Thanks Again!!!
Gerard

Room Tip: All Great!!!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Buckhannon, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

I was impressed with the cleanliness of the rooms. The hospitality was a 5 star! I definitely recommend Hampton Inn and Suites to anyone looking for a clean, comfortable, and hospitable place to stay near the Dulles Airport.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

Stayed one night.. Only real gripes were that only one person was checking in a line of 6 people, and the reaaaallllyyyy SLOW elevators! I was only on the 2nd floor. If I knew where the stairs were, I would have skipped the elevator entirely.

Room was clean, quiet, and the temperature controls worked great. Internet was free and reasonably fast, breakfast was good, checkout was instant.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

We had to stay near Dulles airport due to a cancelled flight and wanted to use my Hilton points for a free night. SInce we prefere Hampton Inn over Hilton, we chose this hotel. No non-smoking room available with 2 queen beds so we opted for the King suite with sofa bed.
Overall the room was fine. The disappointment came with the sofa sleeper where our kids would sleep on.
Very poor quality!!! Very thin matress and no Hampton Inn duvet. The sheets were already on it but so wrinkled I was unable to tell how long they had been on there or how many people had slept on it before. When asked about the Hampton Inn signature bedding I was told there was no clean cover available so the wouldn't give me a comforter. I did receive an extra blanket (which I used to make the matress softer) and 3 foam pillows to replace the down ones (all the had available though we were a party of 4).
Once the sleepersofa is folded out, there is hardly any room to walk from the bed to the door.
Breakfast was great as was the free shuttle service to the shopping area.
But since we love the Hampton Inn for it's great beds, this hotel was a dissapointment.

Room Tip: Don't count on a comfortable night sleep using the sleepersofa.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
HamptonSuitesDulles, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Washington-Dulles International Airport, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
I would like apologize for the experience you had while staying with us at Hampton Inn and Suites Dulles. I can certainly understand your dissappointment. Cleanliness is very important to us, the sofabeds are changed after each guest and the room has an additional blanket and pillow located in the closet. I will work with the team to ensure we have additional duvets available. I am glad you enjoyed breakfast and the complimentary shuttle.

Hampton stands behind our 100% Hampton Guest Satisfaction Guarantee and we would be more than happy to apply this to your stay. Please contact the hotel directly and we can take care of this for you. Again, I am very sorry about your experience and I hope that next time you are in the area you will give us another try.

Safe travels!
Kristen Robertson

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Washington-Dulles International Airport? Share your experiences!