We stayed here for 3 nights and it was great. The room had two beds and a pullout sofa so it fit our family of 5 perfectly. The room was very clean and comfortable. The breakfast is great! It offers eggs, omelets, potatoes and a different meat and either french toast or pancakes every day. They also have the standard fruit, cereal, oatmeal and pastries. The only complaint we have is the breakfast room gets VERY crowded. It's great at 6 or 7 but at 9 it's swamped but that's most hotels.
There is a Burger King across the street and lots of restaurants and shopping about a ten minute drive away. We loved it here and would highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Washington-Dulles Hotel Sierra delivers a fresh take on modern day travel thru intelligent design, stress-free service and free-flowing amenities. Its 162 guestrooms + suites feature flat panel TVs, MP3 docking stations and waffle terry bathrobes while free details include breakfast with made-to-order omelets, Starbucks brewed coffee and WI-FI throughout. Sample small plates, sip and socialize at the HBAR or alfresco patio with fire pit and lounge seating. Conveniently located in the Technology Corridor just 2 miles north of Dulles International Airport off Route 28. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sierra Washington Dulles Hotel
- Sierra Washington Dulles Sterling