We stayed here while we visited Washington, DC. It takes around 30 mins (non-rush hour) to get to the national monument. But the room had a kitchenette which was so convenient. We went with another family. We could make sure kids had everything, make tea while waiting for everyone to get ready. Some days we even brought take out and ate at our convenience. The breakfast is absolutely great! We went there a second time -- our family only. We got a smaller suite, but everything else was the same.
My husband also went there by himself when he was flying out of the country. They are very close to the Dulles airport. They have a shuttle to the airport too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Washington-Dulles Hotel Sierra delivers a fresh take on modern day travel thru intelligent design, stress-free service and free-flowing amenities. Its 162 guestrooms + suites feature flat panel TVs, MP3 docking stations and waffle terry bathrobes while free details include breakfast with made-to-order omelets, Starbucks brewed coffee and WI-FI throughout. Sample small plates, sip and socialize at the HBAR or alfresco patio with fire pit and lounge seating. Conveniently located in the Technology Corridor just 2 miles north of Dulles International Airport off Route 28. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sierra Washington Dulles Hotel
- Sierra Washington Dulles Sterling