Excellent room facilities. Would be great for family in one room or self catering stay. A little way out of Washington but free transfers to airport with direct bus to Washington for $6, takes about 45mins to 1 hour. Taxi was $70. Excellent breakfast, nice welcoming reception area, log fire, small bar. We did not use spa and pool facilities. Staff were exceptionally friendly, patient and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Washington-Dulles Hotel Sierra delivers a fresh take on modern day travel thru intelligent design, stress-free service and free-flowing amenities. Its 162 guestrooms + suites feature flat panel TVs, MP3 docking stations and waffle terry bathrobes while free details include breakfast with made-to-order omelets, Starbucks brewed coffee and WI-FI throughout. Sample small plates, sip and socialize at the HBAR or alfresco patio with fire pit and lounge seating. Conveniently located in the Technology Corridor just 2 miles north of Dulles International Airport off Route 28. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sierra Washington Dulles Hotel
- Sierra Washington Dulles Sterling