We were planning to just park our car at Dulles on a recent trip, however looking at the numbers we found that it was only a few dollars more to stay at they Hyatt House in Sterling, VA. Spending a night here and leving our car was a great way to kick of our vacation. The hotel was exceptionally clean, the staff was very friendly and we had a meal from the bar which was quite good. Just a couple miles from Dulles Airport too. This was really a great place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Washington-Dulles Hotel Sierra delivers a fresh take on modern day travel thru intelligent design, stress-free service and free-flowing amenities. Its 162 guestrooms + suites feature flat panel TVs, MP3 docking stations and waffle terry bathrobes while free details include breakfast with made-to-order omelets, Starbucks brewed coffee and WI-FI throughout. Sample small plates, sip and socialize at the HBAR or alfresco patio with fire pit and lounge seating. Conveniently located in the Technology Corridor just 2 miles north of Dulles International Airport off Route 28. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sierra Washington Dulles Hotel
- Sierra Washington Dulles Sterling